Spike760

the GazettE

After the way the recent singles have been sounding (with the exception of one or two songs) yea...im pretty sure this wont be anything special.

the GazettE new maxi single "REMEMBER THE URGE" will be released at 2011/08/31 (2 TYPE)

Optical Impression (1,785yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "REMEMBER THE URGE" PV), and Auditory Impression (1,260yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

Alright seriously by the time they put out an album it will literally be ALL singles. What is this, the sixth single since DIM? That's just a bit over the edge of "ridiculous". Money vampires =__=

REMEMBER FOLLOWING THE BLUE PRINT FORMULA: STACKED RUBBISH-ISH SOUNDS

and idk, if they will release an album for these singles, it may be not as good as DIM

from how the singles turns out lately, i only enjoyed RED best so far :(

Alright seriously by the time they put out an album it will literally be ALL singles. What is this, the sixth single since DIM? That's just a bit over the edge of "ridiculous". Money vampires =__=

we heard u liek singles

@

we stopped bothering with albums

it would be kisaki-level awesome if they release a 2010-2011 single collection next and start a fresh 3 singles + album cycle shortly after.

I'm thrilled to see how bad this thing will turn out. Oh, and the title pronunced in engrishu will be fun + sick to hear.

Yes, this is the sixth. Hopefully, half of them won't appear on the next album.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest and say: while I am looking forward to new stuff, I was still really pissed to hear that the next release is gonna be a single instead of an album.

Meh, used to get excited when they announced stuff but now

to be honest i dont really care, they've pretty much fallen into

the "we suck now catagory" along with MUCC and Girugamesh.

Didn't like DIM outside of 3 songs [1 being distress & coma].

So far I've liked maybe two or three songs from all the singles since. [b-sides I believe]

Doesn't really matter to me. *shrugs*

Let me be the 2nd non-hater here and say, HELL YEAH!!! New stuff by the GazettE, I love this band! I died a little when I found out it wasn't an album but whatever, new stuff! Hope Uruha has more of his great guitar solos in it!

Let me be the 2nd non-hater here

:lol: but i seriously won`t say any other people who commented in here, including myself as haters. That;s too far fetched.

We care about the band, just not pleased with their recent works and that`s the point.

And wishing for an album too. And none saying they hate. just saying ;)

Y U NO MAKE ALBUM?!

I'm not even excited for this, unfortunately. I loved Red and Vortex, the others were not that good (for me at least) and I'd just like an album already.

Let me be the 2nd non-hater here

:lol: but i seriously won`t say any other people who commented in here, including myself as haters. That;s too far fetched.

We care about the band, just not pleased with their recent works and that`s the point.

And wishing for an album too. And none saying they hate. just saying ;)

Okay fine, my bad.

Source?

I don't care about this but my friends can't find any source. No info on OHP, no info on HERESY, no info on CD JAPAN and no info on VKDB

Source?

I don't care about this but my friends can't find aby source. No info on OHP, no info on HERESY, no info on CD JAPAN and no info on VKDB

Second this.

i have a love/hate relation with gazette. some things i love, some i really hate. loved dim, loved before i decay, hated shiver, liked red, loved vortex, hated pledge. ill see where this brings me.

i like the direction they are going now 100x times better then nil and everything before that. ever since stacked rubbish they have taken a good direction imo=)