Spike760

the GazettE

^ not quite. no.

Haha Ruki wrote on the twitter that the new single will be Heavy so finaly and A-Song that will be heavy!

I suppose it'll be Before i Decay heavy :|

Wait hold on what. Another single? Eh. S'pose I've been completely out of it after those last 4... frankly, boring ones. I can only hope they move onto something more experimental and progressive after the next album. These single A-sides (and most B-sides, really) aren't filling me with much confidence for that happening anymore after DIM. Pledge was quite a nice song though, if I'm honest.

I thought Pledge was pretty boring if I'm completely honest. There's still some hope in me left for their album. They've released so many singles they might not put them all on the album and that would leave some room for better content. MAYBE. The GazettE could always surprise us.

No. They'll smack an album together with Shiver, Red, Pledge, and the new one and give us that. :| We'll be lucky if Before I Decay isn't on it.

Latest singles have not been so intressting, but DIM is amazing.

Actually this is the worst part. They did and they are able to do great songs, but nowadays they just did boring ones... :cry:

I like what I'm hearing, this is waaaay better than everything they have been releasing for the past year. This is just a preview, but this might defeat my favourite of theirs from 2010: HESITATING MEANS DEATH.

Really liking it too. I wonder how the other tracks will sound too.

**** it, gonna go pre-order it.

Ordered so many new cds this week, i'm so poor now!

Kick ass song. I'm looking forward to this new single.

I hope the other songs are good.

lold @ engwish gibberish at the end

don't really like it, but it's better than the short spot.

Too me it sounds like "I WANT TO BE DA FUCKIN GARBAGE MAKER." >_>

I like the GazettE singles. They are singles for a reason - they aren't amazing of ground-breaking but they are fun.