Spike760

the GazettE

I'm inclined to believe they open up an English dictionary and pick the edgiest words they can find and combine them to make "cool sounding titles".

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks they nearly every visual kei band does this.

Ruki has mentioned that his english titles and lyrics come from Google Translate, so that's probably why.

And koe, what you have to realize is that GazettE is a band which is almost...impulsive. Some bands evolve and change as each album goes on, but the GazettE changes their style completely during an album. Their albums are very scattered and are a lot like Disorder, but more professionally produced and recorded as time went on. It's still there, it's just less rough and less noticeable.

Ruki has mentioned that his english titles and lyrics come from Google Translate, so that's probably why.

And koe, what you have to realize is that GazettE is a band which is almost...impulsive. Some bands evolve and change as each album goes on, but the GazettE changes their style completely during an album. Their albums are very scattered and are a lot like Disorder, but more professionally produced and recorded as time went on. It's still there, it's just less rough and less noticeable.

I think you're trying too hard to read into a PSCompany band. :oro:

>implying a PSC band is different from any other japanese band

no. I was saying that in a way the gazette is just like every other japanese band. most of them aren't special.

lulz i know!

You said "you're trying to hard to look into a PSCompany band", implying perhaps PSC bands in general are no good and sub par (which for the most part is true). And then I said that GazettE is no different from the general VK scene (i.e. generic). So while you may have been saying that gazette isn't special, I was saying that neither is VK in general, and most japanese bands for that matter.

XDDDDD yeah same here. There's probably only a few that I do.

Music should never be taken too seriously anyway. Music is about expressing yourself and having fun. Some listeners just ruin this awesome form of art.

Song sounds lame, PV looks lame...in other words, nothing new.

Pledge PV Preview - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfpd67 ... edge_music

These guys need to lay off the ballads, i mean i love the Gazette but they really are

getting boring, please don't follow in mucc and girugamesh's footsteps.

Thanks for providing the PV preview.

But, are you sure you're talking about the GazettE? "These guys need to lay off the ballads"? No, you just need a reality check honey. Neither of their previous three singles (Red, SHIVER, and BEFORE I DECAY) had a ballad on it, and DIM only had two new ballads. I think your mistaking the GazettE for some other band.

there is practically no such thing as "the real gazette" the band has always incorporated that very basic vk poppy sound into their music, but other than that they are always changing and doing their own thing.

The only GazettE I've ever liked was their Dim stuff. :/ Everything before was terrible and the stuff they've been coming out with now is as bland as Screw.

Hmm... I think it's actually quite boring, doesn't touch me at all, what a ballad should. I hope the B-sides are better.