Spike760

Dir en grey

Kaoru also mentioned that they have been in immense time pressure due to requests for a new album, and that "The Unraveling" was simply made to gain some time. I think it's possible therefore that Rinkaku and Unraveling will both be presented in the new album. Also I recongize some patterns here. From "Unraveling" to "Sustain the Untruth"? Sounds almost like a concept.

q

awful kyopera

lol

i thought they SHould have put a version/ something like this in the album.

to be honest first time i lol'd a little with the kyopera in the beggining(as i have said before i am not a fan of the high pitched opera voices)

but then the song reached  the half and end is so awesome.

i love this version

I love Kyo and I always will, but I can't help but laugh at him in the above clip. I can't really name any one particular reason either. XD

I have listened to dir en grey before. Like i got one of the albums and i like child's play. Now thats a great song. I still think space mice was an interesting touch.

Lol tbqh if you had any indication of the general attitude of nekkichi you know that these aren't the kind of statements that you should be arguing with.

Also, on a personal note: I do not feel like you can judge anyone for being a "fan" or not. It's not that you have to like every single song in order to be true fan, no one can define what a true fan is. The way you're putting it now kind of comes across as "omg I like every single song fuck you losers i'm such a special snowflake". I'm not sure if that was your intention, but if it wasn't, just look out for your wording.

I love Kyo and I always will, but I can't help but laugh at him in the above clip. I can't really name any one particular reason either. XD

i wanted to write my comment on the random thoughts thead because it goes for every artist people admire.

i think when people treat their favorite artists like gods ,who never make mistakes are stupid.

one of their most lovable and adorable parts is that they are humans and sometimes they look stupid or funny and make mistakes

and we can joke about it .because we know we have done stupid things too.

to be honest when i hear them sing or read lyrics or listen to music sometimes i feel like they are gods .and i am just blown away and so amazed. but then other times when i see them in videos or something. they seem so familiar. like they could be the guy next door.

and i love that even if the seem so distant and unreachable and amazing .at the same time they seem close and familiar

Yes yes, there are Dir en grey fans who are, huh, let's say "overly devoted" to this band...or to Kyo. But already the lesser intense argumentations can create big fuss, as I remember. On one forum there was a 40 page discussion over the seriousness of Kyo, originating in a comment that merely said Kyos english in WtD was awful.

It surely is a phenomenom with the Dir en grey fans. But.. band is still great, so no problem :D

Yes yes, there are Dir en grey fans who are, huh, let's say "overly devoted" to this band...or to Kyo. But already the lesser intense argumentations can create big fuss, as I remember. On one forum there was a 40 page discussion over the seriousness of Kyo, originating in a comment that merely said Kyos english in WtD was awful.

It surely is a phenomenom with the Dir en grey fans. But.. band is still great, so no problem :D

LOL i feel i am being completely immature?/mods will hate this lol/ or so wrong advice for saying that:

haha but i like  that deg fans respond more aggressive in deg's defend

(than other fandoms who seem so passive.) hell yeah lol.

i just wish they would do it to non-fans and not between us lol.

it's kinda funny you know ,how the fuck do we end up with 40 pages because someone said

something about kyo's english or even KYO'S hair. lol lol .(for heaven's sake i don't give a shit who loves kyo more lol. )

unless your are yourself accidentally involved in the fight

the avalanche took you

and out of the blue you get  angry and frustrated .

you just have to learn to get amused and not take it seriously.

over the years i am more amused by that. than upset

i like deg fans personally.i never really had a problem with them.

i can also tell . i have seen a lot of  adorable deg  fans

He means older songs they haven't played YET? I already saw people suggesting songs like kodou or ain't afraid to die.. but come on. Wouldn't we all love to see updated Cage, Erode, , Yurameki, Egnyris Cimredopyh etc.--? :D Songs they REALLY haven't played quite in a while?

Would be forever jelly if they played such songs as "children (2000 ver.)" (yes, if they played Byou Shin's original version, why can't they do this too?) or "MASK" there

I'll meet them here in Chicago on the 16th Next month. If they don't play Mushi I'm going to be pissed.  

Toshiya is in a new video posted on the official Dir en grey Facebook teasing that they may be playing older tracks on their NA tour.

Link would be cooler. 

Any idea what kind of tracklist they may play in this tour? I missed their las NA tour a few years back so I don't know what they already played.

They've already said that kind of stuff on tours before and that probably just means songs they've been playing on jp tour and will play here too. Dir en grey are probably really oblivious of how their western fanbase knows their japanese setlsts

In case no one knows, Shinya's currently doing session stuff with Yasu x Hyde crew* (ironically enough AFTER the whole DEAD END tribute thing), and this time - it's halloween-themed (no shit!)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b6a70048a18d5924cd214040f2aa5993/tumblr_mvjms4Gpyk1qjfdjdo1_500.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/67ba8d635162adcb1a3e9c4665b89b33/tumblr_mvbog3X1OZ1r0t3x7o1_500.jpg

Kinda interesting to see him go full drag again (not like I am the one to talk about looks - I mean hey, Kaoru is the one who's opposed to whole visual thing the most)

*the last show was done in Hiro x Ju-Ken x Yasu x Leda x Shinya -lineup

Yes, Leda. *Deluhi fandom wail intensifies*

It didn't really surprise me with Shinya. He is just that way. I've long asked myself when he'll finally have the guts to quit Dir en grey. We all know he highly feels uncomfortable in the band right now (ongaku no hito 2012) and he still loves to be a woman with all he does.