Spike760

Dir en grey

Regarding the bonus CD and DVD on the Deluxe Limited Edition, they will not reveal the tracklist until on the release day when ppl getting their copies. They didn't reveal anything on "UROBOROS" so I think they're doing the same for this album. They only revealed the original tracklist and CD cover but nothing more than that.

But it's not impossible at all, that "RASETSUKOKU" and "AMON (Symphonic Ver)" are included on the Japanese bonus CD.. I hope it will have at least 5-6 tracks like the bonus CD on "UROBOROS".

uhg I don't know which version of the album to buy >< The deluxe version from omega order or the 2cd,dvd,lp version from cdjapan....I don't mind spending that kind of money on dir en grey...I just remember sometime after uroboros was released the super deluxe version of that went on sale for like half off a couple of times...>< oh what to do what to do....

^ Well. Personally, I would probably go the omega order route because I live in North America and would be showing my support for the band over here. That and the contents on the deluxe limited being released in Japan will be uploaded a few days after release, so you'd be able to enjoy them anyways! :)

LOL

I wanna get the omega bundle edition, but the shipment charge are from 36.10$ :o to Spain

Someone can pre-order to me and send me? or something like that... It's really excessive this shipment charge...

HOLY SHIT

japanese bonus edition comes with

10 bonus tracks, which include member remixes, demo versions, unplugged versions and such

bonus behind the scenes and live footage from DECOMPOSITION OF THE MOON tour and apparently clips for Hageshisa to and ZAN

10 bonus tracks oh the humanity

^

NO! WHY ARGH?!

JUST when I thought I'd get a nice and cheap digipak edition by buying the GAN-SHIN "deluxe". I was sure that the Japanese special edition wouldn't have anything that cool, now I have to think about spending more money on it. Maybe I should...

HOLY SHIT

japanese bonus edition comes with

10 bonus tracks, which include member remixes, demo versions, unplugged versions and such

bonus behind the scenes and live footage from DECOMPOSITION OF THE MOON tour and apparently clips for Hageshisa to and ZAN

10 bonus tracks oh the humanity

Remixes? For real?!

inb4 everyone squeal overthe 10 member remixes.

just remember what happen with kai remix album

and how many of you confessed hating it with passion :3

let me refresh your mind:

Toshi remix sorry no one have up this yet.

They're not 10 remixes though :U

And the unplugged songs and demo versions have been cool so far

They're not 10 remixes though :U

And the unplugged songs and demo versions have been cool so far

Really? I thought you said they were going to be member remixes.

He said that they would be ONE remix each member, and then some demo and unplugged versions of the songs as well.

That's what I think at least.

The lack of reading comprehension astonishes and disappoints me :(

I said there'd be 10 bonus tracks and among those bonus tracks would be demo versions of songs, the re-recorded Rasetsukoku probably, unplugged versions of songs and remixes by the bandmembers... I said nothing about the amount of each type or anything :\

Most of the bonus tracks on Uroboros sucked balls anyway. In fact, only the Japanese versions of Dozing Green en Glass Skin were cool... but even those already existed as singles. The other bonusses were forgettable and completely unnecessary.

I have no faith in remixes and shit on DSS.

I'm hoping to hear songs like Vinushka, Ware, Yami Tote and Inconvenient Ideal on the album.

Well I believe AMON (Symphonic ver.) already counts as a remix right?

No. If it's a separate recording then it's not a remix. Remix is when you use the same tracks to make a new mix.