yakihiko

THE GAZETTE WORLD TOUR DATES

Obviously going to Paris.

I was so upset that they played so tiny venues last time, but the Zenith is a perfect place for them. (~6000 people)

You better get your ass to New York with me lol

We can share a room.

Maybe if it were 2009 lmao

Honestly, my liking of Gazette is pretty low, at least for most of the stuff they have put out after 2010. I still can casually enjoy some of it though and certainly would have showed up for Chicago show. Honestly, I'm not sure if there are any bands I would be willing to fly to see at this point in my life though lol...it would need to be a whole line up of bands to really get me (a la Jrock Revolution).

The hate towards B7klan around here? (-laughs) Or it's me who read it wrong? As much I understand they're just the co-promoters in the Paris league of The GazettE world tour? This world tour got different and so many promoters! ??

Ill be at the Los Angeles show :D hopefully i can c some of you there xD

edit: LA tickets can be purchased HERE

$200 for V.I.P omg.... general is $50

I was actually thinking of flying into LA for that show, just because there's more people here in the LA area, but it's on a Tuesday, which would be impossible for me to manage.

I may not be able to go to the SF show either, because it's on a Sunday and I work on Sundays. I might still buy a ticket to the show (in advance) just in case I can get that day off.

:\

200 dollar for VIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I wonder? What are the privileges? The gap between prices of VIP and general are huge.

200 dollar for VIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I wonder? What are the privileges? The gap between prices of VIP and general are huge.

There is a huge gap apparently last time someone said that they purchased VIP and only got an early entrance but on the site itself its promoting the VIP tickets as a Meet and greet

I really hope we don't fuck it up at these concerts, for the sake of other bands actually coming to the states in the near future.

How long do their lives usually last? I really want to go see them in San Francisco but I have class the next day.

I really hope we don't fuck it up at these concerts, for the sake of other bands actually coming to the states in the near future.

I'm VERY worried about this as well.