yakihiko

THE GAZETTE WORLD TOUR DATES

Dumb question, but I only need to purchase the VIP ticket, correct?

Because when I saw OOR, VIP was like an add-on thing and I had to buy both the ticket AND vip.

Dumb question, but I only need to purchase the VIP ticket, correct?

Because when I saw OOR, VIP was like an add-on thing and I had to buy both the ticket AND vip.

I only bought the VIP. 4 to be exact.

So if you're screwed, I'm screwed too lol.

VIP comes with:

• General admission ticket
  • Early access to the show
  • Meet and Greet with the band

Hey, first post here (I've been a lurker.) Had to log in and post to say thanks to Yuyo for the presale code. You're the man!

Went with the meet and greet package in New York. Super pumped.

Hey, first post here (I've been a lurker.) Had to log in and post to say thanks to Yuyo for the presale code. You're the man!

Went with the meet and greet package in New York. Super pumped.

Haha no problem.

As a VERY long time GazettE fan, and having some knowledge of decryption, I was determined.

Plus I'd rather see members from MH that I chat with at the VIP line, than some randoms.

See you there guys!

GOLDEN TICKET enclosed in their album "DOGMA" will be applicable in special booth at "the GazettE TOUR 15-16 DOGMATIC -FINAL- 漆黒" at Kokuritsu Yoyogi Daiichitaiyokukan at 2016/02/28

GoldenTicket1.jpg
GoldenTicket_.jpg

About that GOLDEN TICKET, we're still trying to figure out if the application is limited to one per person or one can have has many golden ticket as he wants and do the applications at the lvie

If you have any news about that Trombe, can you please update it ?

I don't think it took much longer to sell the VIP tickets anywhere else either...

Finland tickets still being readily available makes me wonder how that Paris gig is faring with the massive venue. Wikipedia said it holds like 6k people 

I don't think it took much longer to sell the VIP tickets anywhere else either...

Finland tickets still being readily available makes me wonder how that Paris gig is faring with the massive venue. Wikipedia said it holds like 6k people 

The only thing I can tell you is that VIP was sold out after 15 minutes for Paris too, otherwise I'm sure there are a lot of ticket left since the Zenith is a really big venue, even French/American/British artists don't fill it entirely lol

I got my ticket for the Helsinki gig, yay! I believe last time the Gazette came here I was still able to get tickets like few weeks before the show, so I guess there're not so many diehardfans around Finland.