SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I'm playing Tales of Xillia for the PS3 on new game+. This time, I'm playing as Milla.

On the PC side, I'm replaying FEAR 2 and slowly progressing through on Path of Exile.

Megaman X on my old snes <3
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D on my 3DS
and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on my PS3

(pretty much megaman x only, god this is entertaining, i miss the old days/games)

First playthrough:

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (I am only on sequence 4, I just don't have the time to play it lol) (on XBOX360)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (on XBOX360)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (on PSP)

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (on 3DS)

Planning on starting asap:

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (on 3DS)

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (on PSP)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (currently on 4th case)
Metroid Prime: Hunters (as a big fan of 2D Metroid games, i think this one is not bad at all)
Professor Layton and the Last Specter ("Every puzzle has an answer!")

Crysis Core was fun....til the screen on my PSP broke and i never got it replaced but that was like.....5years ago. I sill have it sitting on my desk. white PSP-1000 rooted/hacked firmware with a 16GB memory card for all my games. Always saying i should get it fixed but i have a tablet now so its easier just to find an emulator. the general performance shouldnt be that different.

^ it's different way different, all psp iso and cso run and look better on the original hardware period. psp emulators just aren't up to snuff yet it seems. I have a psp 1000 hacked with cfm 6.60 ME-1.8 and a dual memory stick with two 32GB SD cards for a total of 64GB in all, over fifty games including ps1 games. and yeah that shit is pretty nice, only cost around 110 dollars for everything including the psp and memory sticks... The best hundred bucks I ever spent :D

Megaman X on my old snes <3

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D on my 3DS

and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on my PS3

(pretty much megaman x only, god this is entertaining, i miss the old days/games)

Megaman X is, to this day, the best Megaman entry of all time. Period.

I just started Uncharted 2.

What? I'm 5 years behind with my games, you say? That's how I roll! :D

Uncharted 2 is the best one of the series 

Just so people know, the Steam Autumn sale is going on right now! from the 27th (today) to the 3rd I believe... gonna be some amazing deals in the next few days, so get on that shit :)

In other regards, I just pre-ordered "Gran Turismo 6" yesterday, so I'm looking forward to that a great deal. Can't wait to see how far they can push the tech on the ps3... supposedly it's supposed to be one of the best looking games on the system, so it'll be nice to experience how far they can push it. also you can't beat over 1200 cars! and 30 locations with 71 different layouts! variety is the name of the game here xD

Steam Autumn sale? That was unexpected. Especially since, well, it's barely autumn anymore. It's also pretty close the Christmas sale.

Anyway, there aren't really many games I'm badly planning to buy atm, but I will haver an eye on it.

I'm on my second play through of P3P. I played it over the summer, but I wanted to play it again to see what happens when you choose different options in the game. I don't know if anyone else has played it (probably??), but the first play through I spent a lot of time woo-ing Mitsuru. This time I'm thinking I'll woo more women than the first play through. I'm only to the

part where they realize the full moon is when they fight the "other shadows."

I want to play P4, but my PS2 needs a new reader and I can't get the game to emulate smoothly on this laptop.

Before my AC adapter for my 360 got something spilled on it, I was playing FFXIII, which I have mixed feelings about but I kind of am enjoying it overall? I'm about 1/4 through the second disc now, I think. I'm kinda bummed 'cause I just found a copy of Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas at the game trade store before my AC adapter got fried. I hope I can replace it soon, I didn't really get to play either of them a lot yet.

I've beated P3 on PS2 years ago, awesome story, great characters, goosebumps in the final battle.
I got bored of P4 lulz, it's not as good as P3 but as a stand alone game is great (I can't help but compare it to P3 since it was awesome in every part of it), I will finish P4... someday.

Most people in my circle of friends except one guy have said the opposite of that. They dig P4 more, but I kind of feel like I may end up liking P3 more, too. This, of course, is coming from having only played maybe 10 minutes of an unstable, emulated ISO of P4 so I dunno. I still feel like I should give the game a chance. But I agree with you entirely, P3 is fantastic. One of the more bittersweet completions when I beat it, that's for sure. I still thought that certain parts of it were predictable, but other parts caught me off guard.

Like when Aigis is talking about having a weird feeling about the kid (I forgot his name) who ends up being Pharos/Death, I thought she was just gonna be like "lol nvm i just was feeling human emotions! i like him" or smth because this game is weird sometimes. So when the kid was like "btw, I'm Pharos!" I was like :o But when you find out the Chairman is actually an antagonist, I kinda had that feeling all along because he just kind of seemed sketch. I even got a little emotional when Mitsuru's dad died, but that's probably more so because I have a fictional character crush on her. Ha.

Currently playing the following:

DS/3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Dragon Quest V

Dragon Quest IX

PC
Sims 3

Apps

Dragon Quest I (in Japanese... luckily I know this game better than I know my daughter, otherwise I wouldn't be able to play it XD)

Heroes & Monsters

Been playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut for PC. Still my favorite FPS game.

Also Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign. Very addicting match'em up puzzle game like bejeweled.

Playing the hell out of GranTurismo 6 since Monday..

Also over the weekend I decided I wanted to replay Fallout 3, so I started modding it and finally got it to a somewhat playable state earlier this week, all i have to say is Jesus fuck that game is so not optimized for windows 7... it's a freaking nightmare, and here I thought skyrim was kinda hard to get running correctly with mods... but shit I'm glad Bethesda has gotten better at coding their game engines, just looking at how hard it's to get fallout 3 running compared to skyrim I can instantly see the improvements. Here's to hoping the next TES and Fallout will be a whole lot more optimized for pc :D

Over the past two months I've replayed Dragon Age: Origins and I also started a new DA2 playthrough. It's my first time with a male Hawke. I had planned to make him a blood mage and a force mage, but since I'm playing on hard and don't wanna carry Anders around everywhere, I had to make him a spirit healer :/ It's fun to see the game from a male perspective, though. 

These days I'm playing Tomb Raider II, haha.

^ DA:O is freaking amazing, hands down the best western rpg in the last ten years.. what platform are you playing on? PC or console? DA2 kinda flopped for me though, it was a big disappointment... I mean it had some cool ideas they tried to make work, but overall I think they just kinda got way in over their heads on it. DA3 is looking mighty fine though so I'm in high hopes that Bioware can redeem themselves :)

I'm currently playing the new Zelda on 3DS and I have to say it's an amazing game. It might actually be my favorite Zelda since Wind Waker! The only complaint I have is that it's a tad bit short, but hey I think it'll be perfect for speed running, so that will be interesting when people start doing that xD

Other than that I'm still playing GT6 regularly. Truthfully it's been kind of a drought in video games since November which is expected, but man oh man February is looking freaking awesome... We have Bravely Default for 3DS, Danganronpa and Ragnarok Odyssey ACE for PSV, and then there's Tales of Symphonia HD Collection and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3 and last but not least the long awaited Thief for PS4 and PC! And there's actually even more than that coming out in February like One Piece: Romance Dawn 3DS game (Didn't mention this one because I've read some not so great reviews...) buy yeah if you're interested in what else is coming out early this year in the coming months then check out this link below.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/01/01/2014-video-game-release-schedule.aspx

^ DA:O is freaking amazing, hands down the best western rpg in the last ten years.. what platform are you playing on? PC or console? DA2 kinda flopped for me though, it was a big disappointment... I mean it had some cool ideas they tried to make work, but overall I think they just kinda got way in over their heads on it. DA3 is looking mighty fine though so I'm in high hopes that Bioware can redeem themselves :)

I'm a PC gamer. I actually have DA:O on PS3 as well, but damn, the controls for the combat are much better for PC, I think. I love the game so much I've replayed it a few times, but somehow I can never force myself to make the "evil" decisions (let Redcliffe fall, defile the Ashes etc.) :( 

I actually reaaaaally enjoyed DA2. I mean, I know its areas are repetitive and you're pretty much confined to one city plus several surrounding areas, but I loved the story and companions. It was also very nice to have an actual family, even though its members might end up dead :/ I think the problem was that the game was rushed. I hope they take their time with Inquisition to make it perfect. But the gameplay previews and stuff look absolutely terrific and I'm very very excited about the return of Morrigan and Varric, and the fact that you can play as a Qunari 8D The combat looks way more strategic, just like it was in DA:O, but with the dynamic and fluency of DA2, so I really can't wait for the game to be released :3

I'm playing Dust: An Elysian Tail and Shadow Warrior on PC.

yeah dust is a pretty fun game, and god it's so beautiful... I love how pretty the backgrounds are xD It's a shame I was never able to finish it before my xbox died on me. I might just have to gab it on steam...

I actually just started playing state of decay on PC yesterday and I'm really enjoying it so far, totally digging the survival and realism aspects it has going for it. I don't think I've played a zombie game with this sort of take on gameplay before, so it's pretty nice and refreshing for a change :D