SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

i think games are everywhere more expensive than in the US, seeing as new games are usually between 60-70€ here in germany and 60€ is already 82USD. companies just change the $ sign to € sign if they release stuff here

but then again i guess prices are also more expensive in japanese online stores/import stores, as i bought some new games for like 6000-7000 yen in tokyo itself? got j star victory vs for around 6500 if i remember right. but that could have been some sale too.

Been playing some warframe, started about more than a week ago and have about 20hrs-24hrs+ logged (Yeah - I do have a life, even if it is going to work)

not bad of a game for a F2P title. Its a little buggy here and there as its still a beta but It works a hell of a lot better than BF4 and thats pretty amazing as BF4+Premium costs about $100. With BF4 youre pretty much paying for a game thats been pretty broken from the start. Though they have fixed quite a lot of the bugs since the game was released.

though DICE has to take more flak for recurring bugs that were fixed then returned after another update patch I think a sound/audio bug for one of the maps came back at least 3 times because of the bad coding. One of the devs said they were fixing one thing but in fixing it, it would break another thing and so on and so forth which leads me to believe that either the code was pretty messy and got meshed with other things or the devs were just incompetent at QC before releasing the patch that would break the things they fix in the previous patch and thus introduce 'new' bugs back into the game.

Ive come to a point where idgaf no more. BF2 was one of the best games ive ever played. BF3 was decent but BF4 is a mess and even though i enjoy playing it with friends, the game doesnt grip me as much as BF2 or warframe did

Wassup guys.

Victoria Day here so last night I stayed up messing around and played the demo for that BlazBlue Visual Novel game 「XBlaze」 on my Playstation.

It didnt have any actual choices besides what you are interested in, that changes the games outcome, but was pretty cool.

I dont see too much info on the game, anyone know if it will have actual choices, and can you hook up with the girls? Will teddies be shown?

Anyway, I got a little itch for Visual Novels so I am going to play a little of what I have before Wrestling tonight. I think I have one of the Chaos;Head games that I never beat and some eroge, lol.

^ Dude you should definitely check out Steins;Gate visual novel if you haven't already, done by the same people who did Chaos;Head. I know that you can buy the English version online but also alternatively you can pirate the Japanese version online and then English patch it if that's more to your liking. Definitely one of my favorite VN's from the past few years and plus the anime is really good as well (not as good as the VN, but still decent).

^ Dude you should definitely check out Steins;Gate visual novel if you haven't already, done by the same people who did Chaos;Head. I know that you can buy the English version online but also alternatively you can pirate the Japanese version online and then English patch it if that's more to your liking. Definitely one of my favorite VN's from the past few years and plus the anime is really good as well (not as good as the VN, but still decent).

Okay, I will when I beat this one.

I am confused as to what I wanna do, as I realized that clicking the heart rate thing that pops up seems to bring out murderous intent in my characters subconscious, so I dont want to be a bad guy but I dont wanna be a vanilla Whiteknight either lol.

Bought Transistor on PSN for my PS4 and hot damn it's so good! Super Giant Games has seemed to have done it again; make a quality game that looks great, plays great, and sounds great and then sell it for cheap as fuck :D seriously though it's really a fun game and visually the art style is just beautiful... don't even get me started on the soundtrack, it's brilliant to say the least. This is definitely the best Indie game on the PS4 so far.

I just finished Braid after a pause on half a year. Last time I played I got so confused and irritated I just had to stop before I threw something and broke the TV-screen, and I haven't picked up the game again before today. I didn't know about the stars befoe accidently finding one just now, but I won't bother with them right now unless I find out that they're important, other than just for getting 100% which I don't care for. Anyway, brilliant game. Unique, creative and just hard enough for you to struggle, but not so hard that you don't ever want to play it again. And after every single puzzle I got, the more proud did I become. Shouted "oh yeah!" enough times throughout this game at least. It's just lots of fun!

braid_1.jpg

Score: 9/10

playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth now. have to say i was a bit sceptic about it at first (ugh some shitty side game without any meaning to the main plot) but it turned out to be really good. it brought some cool things to gameplay that original series were lacking. though i was hoping to play as a prosecutor in the court(MAIRUZU-SAMA GYAAAA *__*) so it's the only thing i was disappointed about the game. but despite of that it's still awesome.

AAI is my favourite out of the series! Edgeworth was always my favourite character because of his amazing sarcasm. I really liked how you could fully investigate crime scenes in a new manner, and how you could use Logic instead of speculating/bluffing the way Phoenix does (though everyone loves the good old Phoenix Wright bluff).

haha i love both feeny and edgey, they are such an amazing characters and their sense of humor deserves its own thread imo ;D i also adore franziska, she's just perfect <3 and yeah, logic thingie fits perfectly for edgeworth. such a shame that game is much easier in comparison to gba ones. kinda miss that feeling when you have a tiny "health bar" and one fucking mistake will make you to replay everything again, without possibility of skipping dialogues.

#random best miles emotion of all times: 

edgeworth-smirka.gif

dat smirk :3

Guest mitsu the indie girl

Pokemon X.

Fun game. Cute.

Recently have played Maldita Castilla and Hydorah in between schoolwork. They're both indie games made by the same developer. The former's sort of like Ghouls'n'Ghosts, hard as balls action platforming set in an old-timey version of Spain. The latter is an old-school style shoot 'em up in the style of Gradius and R-Type. Both are great, highly recommended and most of all..... free. 

I just finished Braid after a pause on half a year. Last time I played I got so confused and irritated I just had to stop before I threw something and broke the TV-screen, and I haven't picked up the game again before today. I didn't know about the stars befoe accidently finding one just now, but I won't bother with them right now unless I find out that they're important, other than just for getting 100% which I don't care for. Anyway, brilliant game. Unique, creative and just hard enough for you to struggle, but not so hard that you don't ever want to play it again. And after every single puzzle I got, the more proud did I become. Shouted "oh yeah!" enough times throughout this game at least. It's just lots of fun!

braid_1.jpg

Score: 9/10

Not gunna lie, Braid's appeal is lost on me. I am about 50% (maybe more) of the way through the game and I kind stopped because I just wasn't having any fun. The aesthetic is pretty nice (I fell lots of other games have done it better by now) and the music is cool (except for the fact that you constantly need to to rewind/fast forward which makes me want to play on mute). Not sure if I will ever finish it at this point. Though I will agree I did feel pretty happy once I got one of the harder puzzles.

Just purchased Transistor yesterday, can't wait to start playing it.

Bought Bioshock Infinite yesterday, because I heard a lot of good things about it (and because it was on sale, lmao). I've never played a first person shooter before, so I guess this will be my first experience with them. I guess I haven't played many first person games in general, even in Skyrim I prefer to use the third person option (though I only have like what, 3 hours of Skyrim gameplay?).

Still playing Tomb Raider Reboot, currently about 70% done with the main story, and I really REALLY love this game. I used to die quite a lot of times in gunfights because apparently the Leeroy Jenkins-method does not work very well in most of them, LOL. Apparently taking a few guys out with the bow before starting the gunfight is my best bet of survival (though I somehow can't keep my hands off the grenade launcher, uhuehuehue).

Bought Bioshock Infinite yesterday, because I heard a lot of good things about it (and because it was on sale, lmao). I've never played a first person shooter before, so I guess this will be my first experience with them. I guess I haven't played many first person games in general, even in Skyrim I prefer to use the third person option (though I only have like what, 3 hours of Skyrim gameplay?).

Still playing Tomb Raider Reboot, currently about 70% done with the main story, and I really REALLY love this game. I used to die quite a lot of times in gunfights because apparently the Leeroy Jenkins-method does not work very well in most of them, LOL. Apparently taking a few guys out with the bow before starting the gunfight is my best bet of survival (though I somehow can't keep my hands off the grenade launcher, uhuehuehue).

Bioshock Infinite is pretty good (and hell yeah to sales! I never pay more than 15$ for a game that I'm not sure of ;)), I'm not a first person shooter gamer myself but the story was enough to get me, although it did get a little repetitive.  I loved the new Tomb Raider, I beat it in about 10 hours I think lol.  I couldn't stop playing!  I want to play it again but I have it on PS3 and the PS4 version is oh so tempting haha.

I've started playing Remember Me, although it doesn't seem that great, anyone like this game?

I finished playing Tomb Raider myself. Great game overall. Enjoyed it more than Uncharted.

Right now, I'm playing Watch Dogs. My expectations were high but what a bummer. The control scheme options are very limited for gamepad which really sux for me cuz I'm using a 360 controller. Using keyboard and mouse feels awkward when there's many game mechanics involved. The lamest part is that there's no melee attack button except for take-down opportunities. There's plenty to do in this open world game but it doesn't reinvent the genre. You'll find yourself constantly pressing the hack button when you're in exploration mode. I've only played a little more than an hour so far but right now, my first impressions is a bit of a disappointment. For all you PC gamers, this is very graphic demanding game. Even my GTX 780ti stutters a bit on max settings. Console gamers won't have to worry about this but they're limited to 30fps.

Wow, this guy pretty much nailed the technical problems with the game.

Thanks for your input on Watch Dogs! I was planning on getting it for 360, but seeing the reviews it has gotten so far I think I'll wait for a price drop. My expectations were really high from what I've seen and I don't think I can give a fair judgement until I've actually played the game myself, but I'm afraid it'll be a similar experience to AC4. I was really hyped about that game, but when I got it I played it for about 5 hours and then never touched it again :(

My friend let me borrow a whole bunch of her video games, so I felt the need to play them before I play my own (even though I'm SO excited to play Thief). 

I played the Portal games in reverse. I played Paortal 2 first and finished that a few weeks ago. Then I started Portal and beat it in like a day, so now I'm playing LA Noire. I've had it from her for over a year because I forgot I had it... I'm about half way through that now and then I'm going to move on to Bioshock probably.

Playing Watchdogs and enjoying it a lot. I don't really have too many problems with the games like other people do... I'm having fun playing it and that's enough for me. The open world is amazing and I really llke all the hacking aspects of the game, I haven't tried multiplayer yet, but I'll get to it eventually. The story isn't all that bad either. or atleast it hasn't lost me yet... all in all I'm about six hours in and I can say I'm not too disappointed with it so far.

Still only been playing Titanfall and the new Strider on Xbox One.

I really wanna play Lunar and Lunar 2 again...

Probably gonna pick up a PSVita when I visit the states in a month :)

$68 million budget

5 years in development

delayed 8 months for "polishing"

this is kind of sad lmao

playing watch dogs too and more or less same opinion as saku. great game.

also dont get such videos , you can do videos like that for basically any game if you search for stuff like that.

the only sad thing about that video is the creator. must be sad to play a game like that

I don't think the bugs itself are the problem, each game has its bugs after all (even AC2 and ACB has lots of bugs but they're still considered amazing games). I think the main problem here is that Ubisoft said Watch Dogs would be a representation of "the new generation of gaming" and that it would bring a revolution to the genre, going as far as some statements saying it would replace the GTA-franchise. The fact that it looks so unpolished and that the graphics aren't as good as they were in the last few gameplay trailers is what disappoints people, as Ubisoft promised something big but didn't deliver in the slightest.