SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I've been replaying the Mass Effect series for the millionth time, as well as enjoying the multiplayer in my downtime. 

About to tackle the Assassin's Creed series when I'm done. 

Also playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS, and it's the best game of the forever.

Just finished Batman Arkham Asylum on 360 (wich was good), will try to finish Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Wii and Dead Space on PC before I start a new game on consoles.

I think I'll start playing Psychonauts again, I never finished it the first time.

^Have fun with SH2. Such an amazing game in many ways

Now this game is too awesome for its time! Freakin 4 player fighter!

The gameplay is also pretty good. Smooth mechanics and easy to figure out. Its not like those half assed fighters that were created just to sell in the Genesis.

The relevance to the show is really good as well. I did not expect much effort into that in a 4 player fighter.

2e6c6bt.jpg

Persona 4: The Golden on PS Vita - Absolutely love this game to death.
Final Fantasy XIII on PS3 - about midway through, it kinda grows on you as you play it more.

Mass Effect 2 on PC - on final boss which is a total bitch.

^Have fun with SH2. Such an amazing game in many ways

Now this game is too awesome for its time! Freakin 4 player fighter!

The gameplay is also pretty good. Smooth mechanics and easy to figure out. Its not like those half assed fighters that were created just to sell in the Genesis.

The relevance to the show is really good as well. I did not expect much effort into that in a 4 player fighter.

2e6c6bt.jpg

That's awesome.

Animal Crossing New Leaf the past two weeks buuuuuuuut it's starting to become grindy. It's going to cost me several million billion Bells to upgrade my house and the towns people want this and that built and I have no way to tax those ungrateful little brats and have to pay for it all myself! AGGGH!

So now it's onto Fire Emblem and oh my God I'm so addicted. I also killed half my team already and should probably start over. I'm only four - five missions in soooooooooo yeeeaaaah, I kinda suck at this game BUT ITS STILL FUN!

Tomb Raider , have finsh the story and a lot of succes, but I love this video game

Have start Fable 3... I don't like this game but I play it for have a lot of succes

Pokemon Version Black 2.

Darksiders 2 still and also picked Final Fantasy X back up

FUCKING SEYMOUR NATUS

Darksiders 2 still and also picked Final Fantasy X back up

FUCKING SEYMOUR NATUS

nice! I am waiting till the ps3 remake is out before I go to replay FFX

Assassin's Creed III on PS3

The graphics and the gameplay have improved but the story is not that awesome as the previous ones.

I'm actually playing quite a bit of stuff right now, so much that it feels like I get overwhelmed at times. but here's the stuff I'm playing right now with the goal of completing this summer.

PS3

• The Last of Us (hands down the best game from this console generation and as of this moment it is game of the year for me. It's a perfect meld of tear jerking story telling and very satisfying game play all in the same package.)

PSP

• Black Rock Shooter (Really glad this finally got released here, was waiting for it to happen for quite some time. It's also pretty good to have something new to play on my psp.)

PS VITA

• Soul Sacrifice (great game, lots of monster grinding. It's almost like monster hunter in some regards, and it feels and plays amazing on the vita. It also has pretty solid graphics and overall is a pretty fun experience.)

3DS

• Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Summoners Soul Hackers (believe it or not this game has actually aged quite well and feels really good on the 3DS not to mention it's just nice as a fan of the SMT series to finally have one of the only titles that never got brought overseas, and for that I can deal with the English dubs lol... really though I don't think their that bad actually pretty tolerable me thinks.)

• PROJECT X ZONE (This game is just a very addicting grid based SRPG with quite possibly the biggest Japanese video game universe mash up that anyone has ever seen, combining characters from the Capcom, Sega, & Namco Bandai universes, this game is sweet. If you like the grind and copious amounts of crossover fan service then this game is a must buy. I got this game Tuesday and I literally can't put it down.)

• Fire Emblem: Awakening (Still playing this, it's really good and I've found out that it has an amazing amount of replayability.)

PC

• Borderlands 2 (Messing around with a new character, a Siren! getting her ready for the new dlc that just came out. btw this game looks really impressive on pc with max setting and High phys-x no comparison to the console version)

• Dishonored (Meant to play this game when it came out but other stuff took priority so it got put onto my backlog but now I've finally started playing and I gotta say it's pretty good, love the stealth combat and the story is very solid as is expected with Arcane Studios.)

• Saints Row The Third (Playing through this before the fourth one comes out in August, It's GTA on crack.. not to much more to say about it XD)

• Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System [Emulated] (been working on a play through of this version for the past few months whenever i have some time, Emulated using PCSX2 runs flawlessly 60 fps. Playing this mostly because I've never played this version and it just feels really good to go back to probably my favorite FF game from the 00's )

As you can see I'm very busy video game wise, and trust me it's hell considering I also have to find time to juggle a handful or more anime series every season too T.T I really do need to sit down and finish some of these soon or I'm gonna be fucked whenever all the other really good stuff starts coming out in the second half of the year. like fuck SMT IV comes out in two weeks but I'm still playing soul hackers and project x zone... it's a hard life trying to keep up with shit without making sacrifices.

*Thread Revival*

been playing Saints Row IV all week, It's so fucking fun... I just don't see GTA5 ever even coming close to being this much fun, It's just not there it seems. but yeah other stuff that has been keeping me preoccupied is the long awaited release of Tales of Xillia which I've clocked over thirty hours in so far and Dragon's Crown which is something akin to Crack and quite possibly the most addicting game that has came out all year for me.

Went to go pick up  "Killer is Dead" today from my gamestop, so far it's pretty good and just what you would expect from a Suda51 game :D the only gripes I have so far is that there is horrible screen tearing but that's to be expected from a console game like this and anyways you barely notice after a while especially when your in the heat of the moment. btw i'm playing the ps3 version and from what I heard the screen tearing is even worse on the 360 version just in case anybody was curious xD

I guess I'm going to start playing more ranked in League of Legends so I can prove my worth as a terribad player.

I'm also trying to max out all of my stats in Metal Gear Rising: Vengence. I beat it on easy, now I'm playing through again on normal.

Far Cry 3, I start it because a friend give me this game, and it's very prety good, a mix between the last Tomb Raider & Dishonored (for me) on my xbox 360

Sims 3 & Dead Space 3 on my computer.

I just bought The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite, Sonic Generations, and Dive Kick....but I have no time to fucking play any of them XD

Back to grinding in FF6 lol.

The Last of Us was an amazing game, just wish it was a little longer. I beat it the day after I bought it (day of release).

Currently playing FFXIV which is sucking my soul away. Both in sheer awesomeness and frustration due to the lack of server space (which is a good thing, because things have exceeded what they initially thought was going to happen). I have this new found love for Yoshida and the way he poured his heart and soul into the remake of the game. Such an awesome guy.

The Last of Us was an amazing game, just wish it was a little longer. I beat it the day after I bought it (day of release).

Currently playing FFXIV which is sucking my soul away. Both in sheer awesomeness and frustration due to the lack of server space (which is a good thing, because things have exceeded what they initially thought was going to happen). I have this new found love for Yoshida and the way he poured his heart and soul into the remake of the game. Such an awesome guy.

Yeah I played the beta, and I was really impressed with what they were able to do with it.. but I refuse to pay a subscription for an already 50 dollar game. I mean come on... in this day and age where every triple A mmo has gone free to play and your trying to milk money out of people with a subscription? I don't think so. I'll just wait 6 months till it goes free to play because we all know it will, that's just what the mmo business model has become. Sure they'll keep the fee for now but after 3-6 months when everybody has run through all the content and have lost interest in it, they will surely drop it and go free to play so they can salvage they're user base, it happens all the time.

The same thing will happen to the elder scrolls mmo, which btw I was hella excited for, but now they pull this bullshit and say it's gonna have a subscription... all that sounds like to me is them milking the die hard ES fans that they know are gonna buy it regardless.

/rant

lolwut, it's not $50, it's $30 (at least for the boxed version, digital may be cheaper but it's been suspended atm).I payed roughly $45 for my copy, only because I paid for next-day shipping.

They're not charging for the first month, and I'm pretty sure they're going to extend it a little. I believe the standard monthly fee is $12 (there's cheaper subscription options, based on how many character slots you want).

I don't understand the whole mindset behind the whole "every AAA MMO has gone free to play" / "they're milking us for our money".

• When an MMO does go F2P, it goes to absolute shit because they only introduce micro-transaction shops that unbalance the game in favor to the people who pay.
  • Servers still cost to run every month (and they're fucking expensive). I'd rather pay monthly (as everyone else) and have a balanced and even game throughout the whole thing.

And I'm sorry, but I honestly don't want to play a game with a server full of 10 and 12 year olds (having to deal with adults who act like 10 and 12 year olds is enough), having to pay to play filters 99% of them out.