SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Finished Shadowrun Returns and now started on Retro City Rampage on steam.

On the PS3 side, I picked up Tales of Xillia.

I watched my GF play a lot of that games. She really enjoyed it, but it was one of the most anti-climactic JRPG endings ever. Like she seriously thought there was a lot more game left (took her about 40 hours).

Already finished the main story in Pokémon X but I still have a lot of game left breeding pokémon and trying to catch all of them

I was playing Brütal Legend on the PS3 but Pokémon doesn't let me go lulz

I watched my GF play a lot of that games. She really enjoyed it, but it was one of the most anti-climactic JRPG endings ever. Like she seriously thought there was a lot more game left (took her about 40 hours).

If you're talking about Tales of Xillia, there's a sequel out in Japan that'll soon get its outside release. Maybe that will fill gaps?

If you're talking about Tales of Xillia, there's a sequel out in Japan that'll soon get its outside release. Maybe that will fill gaps?

Yeah, we think that is what is going to happen, but it doesn't make the ending any less disappointing XD

Started playing Bioshock infinite....it's...very different from the first 2 but I really like it so far. 

Speaking of Bioshock Infinite... Burial at sea is coming out next week (the 12th).

Looks like I might do a second playthrough in anticipation for it :D

Currently playing AC4: Black Flag, though I'm stuck at some shitty sea battle in sequence 3 so I haven't played for a few days. Also playing TES V: Skyrim, which I'm enjoying a lot more than AC4 atm.

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.... AGAIN. It's almost becoming an annual tradition to play through this game

Also on the ps (but this time that pee ass tripple awww yea), saints row 3. game's crazy fun.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.

the puzzles here are much easier than in the previous chapters of this game. but it's still fun to solve them ;D

I recently got around to setting up my Dark Souls prepare to die edition on pc (again) with the dsfix and a few other texture mods, finally got it running the way i want it too last night at 60 fps and no stuttering. Gonna probably play it all this week till the beta test for dark souls 2 this weekend :D

currently these:

• Skyrim (got my mods back to working order a few days ago.. like seriously this is the game that never ends xD)
  • Batman Arkham Origins (just doing the usual post game collecting shit on here at the moment)
  • Disgaea D2 (kinda procrastinating on this game at the moment.. idk just don't have the drive lately to play it :\ )
  • Pokemon X (been playing this when ever i feel like it really)

I'm currently playing Odin Sphere. Really cute, reminds me of the Mana-series alot. Also I think it's great you can chose the spokenlanguage!

One thing which pissed me off was the fact that you can't throw items away during a tutorial. I wonder if that's a bug, because it acctually says "your bags are full, you need to discard items". I had to restart the game and empty one of my bags before the tutorial :P

I'm currently playing Odin Sphere. Really cute, reminds me of the Mana-series alot. Also I think it's great you can chose the spokenlanguage!

One thing which pissed me off was the fact that you can't throw items away during a tutorial. I wonder if that's a bug, because it acctually says "your bags are full, you need to discard items". I had to restart the game and empty one of my bags before the tutorial :P

I have always wanted to play that game. I was really banking on a HD remake of it cause it deserves one (along with Muramasa) XD

I have always wanted to play that game. I was really banking on a HD remake of it cause it deserves one (along with Muramasa) XD

Yeah, you should try it if you can find it. I really like these kinds of "cute" JRPG's. They always have amazing fantasyworlds =) I've heard from friends who also played it, that they didn't like it (weird people), maybe the game didn't recieve that good credit in the west? (haven't read so much about it)

Pretty sure that it is on PSN for $10, but it is just one of those games that really could use the HD boost (Just look at how great Dragon's Crown looks). I will probably get it here soon, but my backlog is so huge as it is XD

Valdis Story: Abyssal City,  if you're into Metroidvania, I totally recommend this!

Going to start Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut soon

was playing Remember Me, and while the lore is interesting, the setting is beautiful, the game is kinda bland, so It's hard to play for a longer period.

and of course, Dota 2 all the way, all the time. DIRETIDE.

and of course, Dota 2 all the way, all the time. DIRETIDE.

つ ◕_◕ つ Thank you Volvo

Anyway, still stuck on Skyrim. All the DLCs and mods offer practically infinite replayability.

Same with Oblivion and Morrowind, but I play Skyrim the most these days.

Also, Magicka! That game is uberly amusing.

Was thinking of digging up Baldur's Gate again, but that would mean no life left at all :(

つ ◕_◕ つ Thank you Volvo

Anyway, still stuck on Skyrim. All the DLCs and mods offer practically infinite replayability.

Same with Oblivion and Morrowind, but I play Skyrim the most these days.

Also, Magicka! That game is uberly amusing.

Was thinking of digging up Baldur's Gate again, but that would mean no life left at all :(

Skyrim mods are amazing, but arguably I would say it feels like I spend more time modding my game and trying to get all my mods working correctly than I actually play the game itself... or at least it feels that way to me :/

Got my PS4 last week so I've been playing on that a lot. Mostly AC4, need for speed, killzone, and COD Ghosts. Battlefield 4 is currently broken on there so haven't been playing it, but hey they're working on it so... soon hopefully.

Trying to figure out why everyone on the GTS in Pokemon X/Y being dicks and ask for only ridiculous things for mons that are now super easy to come by. For example, I'm not trading you Xerneas for Bulbasaur. You can get one in game or in a friend safari--stop asking for it.

Additionally, people are dumb and keep asking for things not in game yet. You can't get Milotic till that bank thing starts in December. Stop. Asking.