SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I beat Dead Space 2, now I started on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

I'm currently playing Legasista and Agarest Senki 2. I also bought recently Mugen Souls and Atelier Meruru but I don't find the time to play them =__=

I am still working my way through FF6....slowly XD

Mark of the Ninja was on sale during the steam sale, I have heard a lot of good things about it, so I snagged it up. Still have yet to play any of it yet, though.

I'm currently playing 

Assassin's Creed 2

Fallout 3

Final Fantasy XIII (i also got XIII-2 but i'm gonna beat XIII first)

Grand Theft Auto 4

Devil May Cry 4

On console I'm playing DMC, Farcry 3, X-Com, and Skyrim, and on PC I'm playing Torchlight II, Planetside 2, and Hawken <3

Also got my preorder in for Ni no Kuni.. I'm so excited :)

Was playing SWTOR, now going through Pokemon: White 2 endgame... thinking about picking up a 3DS game, but not sure what. Prolly the Ocarina of Time remake or Fire Emblem (after checking it out -- never played the series but it was recommended to me...)
Don't have the Xbox at the moment, otherwise I'd finally pick up Mass Effect and run through the series.

Currently AC Revelations, but since it bored me a bit I already started playing AC3. AC3 has sort of a buggy camera and I still need to get used to the new fighting system, but so far it's an OK game. Haythem Kenway is pretty cool, I hope Connor can live up to these standards when I'll be switched to him.

I personally wasn't too fond of the first AC, probably because the start is really slow and boring. I myself started with the Ezio saga, got me into the series way more than AC1 could've done.

Ni no Kuni looks impressive. The demo was awesome, but I don't have the money to buy the game right now =(

Guess I'm going to start Crysis 2, since I beat and liked the first one.

I have been playing Mario 64 for with a group of friends every other saturday and it has been fucking fun. We trade off every with every star.

I have also been playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit at my gf's lately, and dear lord that game is fun. I thought the new(ish) NFS: Most Wanted was good, but this one blow it away.

Playing ni no kuni alot lately, it's really good ^ ^

besides that, a shit ton of skyrim on pc and just started playing crysis 3 multiplayer beta.. checking to see whether my setup is gonna be able to handle it before i buy next month etc.

A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD by Gameloft on my mobile. N.O.V.A. 3 and Modern Combat 2 also played by mobile. it took a half of a day to finish each the game because of the very hard bosses with lots of health.  i downloaded A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD yesterday evening to play it using my phone. i paused in level 5 and continue later in the evening again.