Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

This song makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. What are they still trying to prove? It's just like they used cut and paste from all sorts of different snippets from potential tracks again, and then meshed it together.

"THE END" [CD track list]
01.THE END
02.DE:SHOW
03.嘘と愚行-それもまた人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-(uso to gukou-sore mo mata ningenrashiitte kamisama wa waratteru no-) (included in regular edition)

Maybe it is THE END for MEJIBRAY

The song had potential to be amazing... the heavy fast paste parts were amazing but the soft slow parts really killed it for me.

Either make a really heavy song or just make a ballad i don't think the two mixed well here 

The song had potential to be amazing... the heavy fast paste parts were amazing but the soft slow parts really killed it for me.

Either make a really heavy song or just make a ballad i don't think the two mixed well here 

I see what you did there.

Slighty dissapointed...

I really expected this to be much better, but I'll always like Mejibray in some way. Maybe I'll give it an endless amount of listens then I'll love it.

The choruses are imo just fucking awesome. 
I love Tsuzukus screams/squeals ~ Aswell as this messy sound the song have. 

The Refrain is kinda idk I like it but at the same time i don't like it xD 

Anyway I love the release ~ Hope The End will be messy too :D

I agree. Sometimes, this combination works, but it feels forced here. Personally, I agree with a hiatus, they are starting to sound kind of bland to me. I mean think of the diversity they showed when they first started, Emily - Avalon - Sadisgate, etc, etc but now its become kind of like a formula. I lose interested like 1/2 way through their songs and though this isn't a mess as much as Eiki or something, it's still not that great to me. Am I the only one who also doesn't like Tsuzuku's voice as much now? I feel like its completely random, spazzing now when he screams (sometimes its good, sometimes its dreadful) and messy. I actually enjoy his clean singing better. 

I'm incredibly confused, it really does sound like parts of three different songs mixed up together, and while it could have had some appeal, I really only enjoyed one of those potential three songs.

I'd say it is worse than Eiki, because Eiki at least felt like a whole, coherent song.

I still have hope for good B-sides.

I'm sorry, do people REALLY dislike this... ??

This is PRETTY likely my favorite Mejibray song... coming from a fan since birth.. more entertaining guitar riff than usual, fast paced heavy verse. SUPER cool bridge to the chorus and the chorus itself I always loved. it's like the best melodic parts of VENOMS.app with the cool heavy parts it was missing.

Most people citing it for being disjointed? Makes sense, but no more so than most of their songs? Idk, id rather have a pretty chorus that is an awkward fit over a lifeless one that does :/

Maybe I have different criteria for them than other fans but i literally dont have one single complaint. Even Mia seemed to not try to force another guitar solo that sounds exactly the same... not saying it was very different, but at least he took his foot off the gas haha.

Meto's ass... oh mama...

but yeah, sorry and very not sorry, but this may top their singles' list in my book.

elazmus im totally with u, i actually love this song. it sounds like sadisgate+shuuei's bastard child with some fucking weird oshare drum beat thrown in the beginning.

it doesnt make it any good though, and to be honest i just want mejibray to disband at this point i think they're awful and work much better as their own parts instead of a band.

tzk needs a solo project

koichi needs to lead an oshare band

mia needs to fall off the face of the earth start a versailles 2.0

and meto needs to get his own clothing brand or something lol