Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

no neck, and hunch back (turtle/gorilla) = a no no

i didn't even notice his neck is missing, i was too busy looking at how cute his leg is awh~

i really like hiai, i wish i had bought the regular version (but i only bought type A and B for instore ticket).. i guess i'll end up buying it eventually.

lately i've been liking the third track best and having to buy all three types the last few singles. BUT I GUESS THIS IS THE PLAN RIGHT

That was... surprising. If this is the direction they will be heading toward, let's hope it is not truly 'the end' — but that it merely depicts the closure of an era? I have long hoped for Mejibray to release something I'd enjoy again by them, and after Venoms.app, this might just be it again.

I know I was looking at that... must've hurt but I don't know why it still looks good on him

Haha I know a few people who have done this and you kind of get used to it like the gauges themselves but they have surgical options to put it back together to a degree haha

^whenever I see it it reminds me of an iguanas head... I have a cousin that had that happen but the earring just was infected and just ripped off basically

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere him remarking about it ripping, wish I remember where - I'm glad he's rocking it instead of hiding it though.

the grill ruined it for me

The more melodic Mejibray gets, the more of Hakuei I can see Tzk channeling there, lol (not kidding, "to be or not to be"-part won't be out of place in some PENICILLIN song).

Kill Me, this is too good, fuck.

The way the PV ended makes it feel like they're disbanding.

*tries to muster feelings*

... it just feels about equal to watching the preview for 5 minutes straight.

The video got kinda cool at the end, mostly I'll just wait for the b sides