Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

Black Gene For the Next Scene will be on hiatus.

their members have mentioned that after finishing their 4th anniversary one-man live at 2015/11/01, they consider that it is right timing to pause activities and take opportunities to reconsider their attitude towards music, as they have "skipped" their conflicts during their 4-year activities, and then they come to conclusion to try to "re-form as new Black Gene For the Next Scene", but it appears that Vo.Ice is reluctant to continue band activities

I'm not surprised. 

They were a cheesy sounding band even before Sala left, but they were tons of fun and still likeable. 

I think people had super high expectations when San joined, including BFN themselves. I simply think they took a huge fall when that happened.

I'd be mad and not getting along with people too if things didn't seem to be going as planned or very well as I thought they would either.

Plus it's VK... I've learned to never be surprised. 

By the oficial announcement i thought it was just a hiatus, but by reading Ice blog i also think its a disbandment. He says he doesnt want to sing there anymore, and is saying stuff like "lets have fun until the end", so i guess theres no return. Maybe they come back with a new vocalist, but Ice is my favorite member :(

By the oficial announcement i thought it was just a hiatus, but by reading Ice blog i also think its a disbandment. He says he doesnt want to sing there anymore, and is saying stuff like "lets have fun until the end", so i guess theres no return. Maybe they come back with a new vocalist, but Ice is my favorite member :(

:lolita_sad:  :lolita_sad:

I'm not surprised.

They were a cheesy sounding band even before Sala left, but they were tons of fun and still likeable.

I think people had super high expectations when San joined, including BFN themselves. I simply think they took a huge fall when that happened.

I'd be mad and not getting along with people too if things didn't seem to be going as planned or very well as I thought they would either.

Plus it's VK... I've learned to never be surprised.

I also think like this, bfn became río different with the new member/ direction. I don't think their new stuff is good enough.

bring XodiacK back please

THIS !

As usual, SAN causes controversy among the members of the bands he joins, ugh. However, they do have lots of potential. The bad part is that they're too cheesy. If only they'd consider coming back as a serious band... but I think we can never expect that from Rame, so, I hope for XodiacK to come back too, since now all of its members are avaliable, or for Ice to form a new badass band. As long as he doesn't retire, I'm hyped for whatever he comes up with.

In the meantime, we have ZON, whhich reminded me a lot of BFN, minus the dumb shit they did, and that's what matters

Man, first I see the news about Cardia and now this. Even though I haven't been as into their new releases, it's still gonna be sad if they do disband  :emo:

Sign in to follow this