"神言基地SPECIAL" members:
Vo.RAME (Black Gene For the Next Scene)
Gt.MIZALY (凛(lin))
Gt.SAN (Black Gene For the Next Scene)
Ba.KISAKI (凛(lin))
Dr.TERO (ex-Vidoll, now in †яi¢к)

CQLV621VEAAmXYX.jpg

no...rame...why

You must know that Kisaki and Rame many years ago had formed a band called "Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku" (2004-2010) xD and Rame was the vocalist! :o

Can UNDER CODE just reform already? The guys can't stay away from each other anyway.

NO! BFN LEAVES! xD

Still don't get the hard on ppl have for Kisaki....

I'm willin to learn though

Me neither

Still don't get the hard on ppl have for Kisaki....

I'm willin to learn though

People love artists for different reasons, some of which either can't be explained or can't be understood by others. Most hatred for this man spawned from rumours, blown-up and exaggerated opinions by people who barely even know him, and simple idiocy.

But to get on topic; he carried the Kansai scene of Visual Kei on his back since he formed the Matina label. Musicians and fans respect him for all his dedicated work and his passion to not sway from his intentions and ideals, unlike many other artists who are just following the current hype. I could write a novel, but let's keep it clear and compact.

As for why people here like him, Phantasmagoria was super popular with the western fanbase and that's probably how 90% of the people here first knew of him and / or why they like him. People who got into vkei after 2009 blatantly don't care about them, though.

He's also probably the single most important person in visual-indies since he knows literally everyone + helped organize events that benefited dozens of bands that weren't even signed to his label.

As for why people here like him, Phantasmagoria was super popular with the western fanbase and that's probably how 90% of the people here first knew of him and / or why they like him. People who got into vkei after 2009 blatantly don't care about them, though.

He's also probably the single most important person in visual-indies since he knows literally everyone + helped organize events that benefited dozens of bands that weren't even signed to his label.

This is cool. And yes, I did get into it around that time so this explains why my knowledge of him was so limited. The only thing that i liked that I knew he was behind, iirc was the band Chariots.

People love artists for different reasons, some of which either can't be explained or can't be understood by others. Most hatred for this man spawned from rumours, blown-up and exaggerated opinions by people who barely even know him, and simple idiocy.

But to get on topic; he carried the Kansai scene of Visual Kei on his back since he formed the Matina label. Musicians and fans respect him for all his dedicated work and his passion to not sway from his intentions and ideals, unlike many other artists who are just following the current hype. I could write a novel, but let's keep it clear and compact.

Write a novel for me. And thanks bb. Appreciate it.

I'm intersted in listening to what they will offer.

It would have been interesting if KISAKI had invited Tatsuya to form a new band somehow reminiscent of their Syndrome and old school Visual Kei days.

SET-LIST at 2015/11/17:

SE
01.ワイセツ人形(waisetsu ningyou) (Vidoll)
02.Pixy false (Phantasmagoria)
03.Freedom (凛(lin))
04.Tree (Vidoll)
05.神歌(kamiuta) (Phantasmagoria)

EN1
01.ワイセツ人形(waisetsu ningyou) (Vidoll)

CUBaF50UkAA-ZWX.jpg

They've had this session band for more than 10 years and Rame's voice just keeps getting worst, LOL.

Also, I've never seen KISAKI so ugly before. Not that he has ever been any cute, but he looks extra ugly this time.

This concert was very successful (for sure there was a SOLD OUT) I hope they continue this fantastic "Session-Band" although Rame one singing lesson would not all bad! x°D

Also, I've never seen KISAKI so ugly before. Not that he has ever been any cute, but he looks extra ugly this time.

<3

Why are you still commenting and badly trolling on Kisaki-related material if you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say about him, ever? Just do everyone a favour and get out of the threads concerning him.

They've had this session band for more than 10 years and Rame's voice just keeps getting worst, LOL.

You REALLY think this band was created because of Rame's amazing singing talents? Man, you've got a lot to learn about UCP, Kisaki and Rame. You must also be believing this is an actual, serious band, right? Uh huh uh huh uh huh.