Rosebetz

The GazettE new single 「UGLY」11/18 RELEASE !

Has the PV been leaked? I don't want to listen to the song before I get my CD but it would be cool if I could watch the PV.  

i cant even roast ruki sama for the cheese and cliche that was so FUCKING AWESOME

the song and visuals worked much better than dogma imo

WOW! Even shit other people upload on YouTube gets region blocked! Just wow!

Whatever, I'll just wait 'til I get my copy.

Yup it's some bulllllllfucking shit. I don't understand the point really?

Wow....

This was the first PV in a very long time where i found it to be enjoyable , engaging and rockin. Even with the whole blood and prostitutes thing, it didn't overdue it and it was just cool. Very smart move on the bands part to hold off on a PV till now instead of using it for a song on DOGMA.

As for Depravity. Its a cool B-side that's fresh and is the same as UGLY, a continuation of DOGMA which is totally fine. Very enjoyable track. And I look forward to adding the single to my DOGMA playlist on my phone. YES. It still lives. 

I have no complaints here. 

Good parts from 01:06 to 01:29, and from 02:42 to 03:05. The rest... not so much. Ruki's clean singing —especially on GODDESS (which is generally the lifesaver on here)— saves this single, but only by an inch. More typical GazettE-esque riffing in DEPRAVITY's chorus, but it's not coming frequently enough to my liking. 

UGLY PV DESCRIPTION LOOKS EPIC!!

Ending credits: after the encore, we expected a second encore, and instead of that we could see the projection of the next single’s PV, named “UGLY”. The music was catchy, with strong sounds and headbanging, but also melodic parts with Ruki’s soothing voice. The really shocking part was the video - tons of blood, religious symbols, dead hookers, Ruki’s red gloves - very strong images, tons of symbols, I think it’s going to be a big hit. 

since i read this i was really curious to watch the pv and now after watching it because of the description above i was like: "did i really watch the right pv?" Ôó

don't get me wrong the song is amazing and the pv is really great too but "dead hookers" - i couldn't find any and tons of blood? well it was a good amount of blood but sure not tons... 

but just my 2 cents cuz it was coming to my mind immediately....

Weird that UGLY hasn't been added to the discography on the GazettE official site. Also interesting that the two versions of the UGLY had the exact same cover art. I know that it was drawn by someone else, but at least on DOGMA the art was extended for the deluxe version. It is weird since this is the first time the GazettE has had the exact same art for all versions of a release.