jurideluhi

Things you're currently addicted to...

being thirsty, and dollism

grounded red pepper and hot sauce!

I've recently found YouTube channels pertaining to urban exploration and dead malls ("The Proper People" and "This is Dan Bell." respectively.)

I mostly find that malls (built within the last two decades or so) architecturally are built to be immutable, but are inevitably at the whim of very "present" factors. (surrounding community, local economy, etc.)

So in a weird way I find dead malls, while facing failure, aesthetically pleasing since they simply regress to their "blank canvas" (as the shops disappear.) 

(Dead malls have a "vaporwave-y" feel too)

Older abandoned buildings/structures that reflect their respective times are also pretty cool time capsules.

I also like the creepy Fallout vibes I get from the more dilapidated buildings.

(These pair nicely with Muzak)

^ I wish we had something like this in the Netherlands. There are almost no abandoned buildings here, because everything almost immediately gains a new purpose or faces demolition. I'd love to explore abandoned buildings, it's quite seriously a dream of me, but there's no possibility for it.

^ I wish we had something like this in the Netherlands. There are almost no abandoned buildings here, because everything almost immediately gains a new purpose or faces demolition. I'd love to explore abandoned buildings, it's quite seriously a dream of me, but there's no possibility for it.

It's also my dream to visit abandoned buildings/places.  Not only are there very few abandoned places around, but there's also the risk of getting caught for trespassing since they're usually closed-off...

On topic: saving blog photos haha...

hot Asians, and thinking dirty, ass ass ass, staring at and thinking about my crush, free styling, hot British

I used to be like "Why does every candy come in grape flavor? Is that really anyone's favorite flavor?" and lately, it has become my favorite flavor. I've been nonstop craving grape hi-chew and grape popsicles. 

Thinking about bae, and waiting for Queen Keys reply 

Neurotically making myself small portions of food to eat every two hours and cleaning my apartment

The complete opposite of what I've done pretty much all of my life until now. 

iced coffee is my favorite thing in the whole world but i've been drinking it too much these days... sometimes i even start shaking because caffeine always fcks me up rip