Trombe

MEJIBRAY 2-month consecutive new maxi singles release

I'm not the same fan I were for MEJIBRAY like one year ago.

For me, the last good release was シアトリカル・ブルーブラック, after this, I couldn't have the same feeling for their songs.

But this one, looks interesting, like the track VENOMS were.

My expectations for MEJIBRAY are also much lower than in 2014.

I have mixed feelings about this. I like the majority-harsh vocals, but as I said Tsuzuku falls back on shrill howling that after a while ALL sounds the same.

There are present lows and growls in the song, but only for a short line, I cannot fathom why.

The chorus is okay but less emotionally driven than VENOMS.

The riff is good but decidedly repetitive by the end of the song.

(1:00-1:15 is the most captivating part of the song IMO.)

The song feels more like a b side honestly. I dont think its worthy of being the title song. I like it tho but its not as good as i had expected.

Be right back, searching for a bucket.

This is why you're one of my favorite members. 

This song is by no means anything special but it's a better version of the same song they've making forever. Guitar work is cool and the solo isn't all "OMG I CAN SHREAD LOOK AT ME LOLOLOL" like always. Seems like a more thought out track. It prob isn't but meh...I'm pleased.

As for the visuals, this band still looks like complete and utter ass trash and do the utmost for no reason. I get that eye candy is a thing in VK but mejibray is one of the bands that forces it to

The point where it's an eye sore.

My curiosity for this release has risen a bit.

Be right back, searching for a bucket.

Are we allowed to say the same thing about GACKT if it's acceptable in here?

Am excited for the single. Admittedly it does sound samey but they're on the right path in my mind since I was genuinely worried after 'eiki'. But this sounds promising. I dig their B-sides more often than not so I'll be sure to check this one out.

Am excited for the single. Admittedly it does sound samey but they're on the right path in my mind since I was genuinely worried after 'eiki'. But this sounds promising. I dig their B-sides more often than not so I'll be sure to check this one out.

This partially.

they are just all over the place with their sound recently.

With venoms theyve got the prettiness and synths and the oh god this is cool.

with this they have a pretty cool look and a not that cool sound but I'm gonna side with beni master of benicore for once and hit up the b sides when its dropped....hopefully it won't be poo .

you win this one beni >.>

The chorus is so funny sounding. Like Koe Ga Kieru made , this song has grown on me...but not completely cannot wait to review this whole single......Like the Stallion said, the solo is cool not all that  tho. like MIA would regularly do which is indeed shred like in Nepenthes, this guitar solo is kinda generic but alright. It fits in a Meji song but meh will reserve full judgement. for. SINGLE . because am a Mejihater.

i wanna say something so bad turning the bucket comment around but the mods and freedom dont really mix with some people.

anyway the song wasn't bad expect for Tsu's clean singing, also they seem to be hopping on the grieva train, being that even though it's the same riffage it's not a bad new song

the solo isn't all "OMG I CAN SHREAD LOOK AT ME LOLOLOL" like always. .

yesssss mia used to piss me of with his fucking need to shred like it was heroin, specially when he ruined baby crossing, which was all demonic then, shithead gotta ruin it

anyway not bad

I wish we could convince them to add a second guitarist again, anyone? I respect MiA but his style seems to be the biggest problem for them trying to write truly heavy songs, plus I've been concerned for a while now that we have heard most if not all of what he is creatively capable/willing to write.

This+ previous suggestions for Tsuzuku

oh yeah i forgot tsu looks good the pv

Why the photographer is in underwear??? dafuq I just saw?

nicki minaj