Jigsaw9

lynch. new singles, new album and live DVD release

Guest lynchisizer

sugoooooooooooooooi <3 I'm wondering what kind of movie this is... it's the first time that a lynch. song will be used as an OP, am i right? o.o if it's an anime movie, then I will maybe get back to watching anime xD

Honestly, I am not into the titles, OR the covers.

I am actually taking this as a blessing though, remembering the hype that I put up for GALLOWS pre-release.

I'm just gonna keep this in the back pocket for now, hoping they will pleasantly surprise me.

Inb4 piano-based ballad album

...OH! (breakdown)*, maybe not, but I am highly hoping they'd get their game up and pull out something "refreshing" instead of aping Hot Topic metalcore acts and living up to their one trick pony fame. IBIM was a nice step from SHADOWZ, unlike latter albums that seem to be parodies rather than sincerely tailored records (you could do a lot to save yourself from dullness your breakdowns and dull, double-tracking crooner induce, guys)

*if you didn't get the joke, you never listened to this act carefully

I don't know why everyone is so upset over the track listing song titles. lynch. has always used crappy one-worded song titles in all caps but all the songs turn out good, so.

I don't know why everyone is so upset over the track listing song titles. lynch. has always used crappy one-worded song titles in all caps but all the songs turn out good, so.

I second this. Especially Japanese bands have a tendency of just throwing 'baddass-looking' English words in the mix without them actually representing their sound. 

Just bring on the music. Miss me with all the chit chat bout Album covers and song titles.

EXODUS EP restored my faith.

GALLOWS made me cum.

DARK, from what we've heard so far is prob gonna make me do both.

I'll just say this - with Exodus EP they were able to prove they still had a backbone. Gallows was a good companion release. With this album, it sounds like they are going to give it their all and release something that truly sounds like "lynch." Just judging from the previews, this sounds outstanding, fun and very diverse.

FALLEN, COSMOS, MELANCHOLIC all sound top-notch. REALLY looking forward to those.

GHOST is very interesting but I need to hear more of it.

most of the other tracks sound good, but haven't stood out to me yet.

not fond of the singles on this album

Guest lynchisizer

already the album of the year <3 <3 <3

well i said lynch. were gonna shit all over 2015 and this is proof^

shoutouts to all the lynchcore haters because this has the diversity of all their older releases written all over it but still with the chugachug breakdown awesomeness

aka its probably better than gallows (which i actually liked lol) so im waiting on the release to see if it'll be AOTY.