Jigsaw9

lynch. new singles, new album and live DVD release

Yes, the PV is nice with these smoke effects.

But sadly, the song itself is too generic, with a basic structure. The refrain and chorus + the drop at 1'50 are nice but it's not a very powerful song as i expected (i think i'm waiting for a sort of "Adore 2.0").
I'm a bit disappointed :/

Waiting for the new version of DOZE, and GUILTY, it seems to be a ballad (according to the duration, 5'00, on Tower Records)

Guest lynchisizer

well what can I say else... than...

SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI *O* <3

I really liked the song - the intro riff rocked and I liked the instrumental breakdown in the middle.  It is a tried-and-true formula for lynch. and felt a little stale, but that didn't prevent me from enjoying it.  The smoke effect in the PV was a cool visual touch.

A solid track of what they do well.  I am sure I will like it more with each listen.

The PV looks cool, love the teleporting effects, looks like Wesker from ResEvil XD

The song is still kind of off-and-on for me. Some sections I like and some I stop paying attention for.

Wish there was a proper harsh section because the chorus melody seems to drag on and never really end

The breakdown is tight indeed....

SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI *O* <3 [2]

SOOOO excited to download this and hear everything else they have in store for us in the following months!

It's solid!

I listened to this at work through phone speakers on low volume, but it still sounds great! Very lynch. very good.

This gets me excited for the album.

OH MY GOOOOOD

LYNCH HAVE NEVER LET ME DOWN AND THIS IS THE BEST SINGLE THEY'VE PUT OUT IN A LONG TIME IM SO HAPPY

I loved the visual effects of the video and thought the song was pretty epic and catchy. Looking forward to whats next on the rest of the singles and album

I like how they seem to be keeping a theme with these cover designs, nice!

Also, an Alien Tune remake - this could be interesting. :)

Guest lynchisizer

can't wait for ETERNITY <3

but I'm wondering why lynch. are making so many re-recordings lately :o it feels like they are re-recording almost everything that they've released...

Okay, by my useless superpowers, I've found high resolution covers of both singles:

EVOKE:

KICM1613-JK.jpg

ETERNITY:

KICM1614-JK.jpg

Obviously I'm excited as hell to hear ETERNITY, and am also looking forward to the alien tune re-recording!

As expected, a ballad, and a nice one :)

Tracks like this are rare with them, so i'm glad they release more songs like this (GUILTY, ETERNITY..)
Maybe VARIANT ? 
Songs duration from Tower Records :

ALIEN TUNE       2:05
VARIANT             4:56