Jigsaw9

lynch. new singles, new album and live DVD release

Ugh, I don't that title at all. I like that the themes of "DARK" and "EVIL" are being used, but... the title immediately made me think of MUCC's "T.R.E.N.D.Y. -Paradise from 1997-".

I wonder if it will be all new songs or not. Especially since "Eternity" doesn't seem significant of darkness or evil unless there is an underlying meaning I missed

L.I.N.K -the faces of evil-

zeldacdi-220x212.jpg

I don't like this title, it changes from short names but seriously, "Dark" and "Evil", so cliché and already overused by the band.

After 10 years we don't need to know that they play mostly dark and heavy songs.

i take back everything i said about eternity it sounds amazing and the single start to end is breathtaking. lynch are going to tear up 2015 lol @ other bands for trying.

^I was impressed by "Alien Tune" take 3. It was faster and more visceral and managed to give new life to the song. If their "dark" compositions on the new album are anything like this, I'm sold.

they almost finish recording of their new album "D.A.R.K. -In the name of evil-" and are now in the process of final mastering

this schedule seems very tight, 

considering the drop due date in 10/7 

"D.A.R.K. -In the name of evil-"
[CD track list]
01.INTRODUCTION
02.D.A.R.K.
03.ANTARES
04.EVOKE
05.GHOST
06.ILLUMINATI
07.ETERNITY
08.FALLEN
09.BEAST
10.INVADER
11.COSMOS
12.MELANCHOLIC
13.MOON

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.EVOKE (PV)
02.ETERNITY (PV)

dark_size.jpg
main_img_20150908.jpg

lynch. "BEAST" & ROTTENGRAFFTY "P.I.L" will be theme songs of movie "復讐したい(fukushuushitai)"

OMG! For once their album cover doesn't feature an animal!

Not really loving the track titles though. Lots of space-related, one word, CAPS LOCKED names.

On the other hand, the cover art is amazing. Although, I'm not a big fan of the font/color/or something along those lines.

With a photo of a not-burning piano and different title, this could pass as a piano lesson book.

Remember, what may sound lame to us 'cause we talk English might be more of a "foreign word sounds cool" to someone from Japan.

Rule of cool, guys, rule of cool.