Trombe

Ray(ex-NEGA) new band "Dead Children" will form

Seriously what's the point of even showing the photo at all if you're going to do that? Is japan so uptight about copyright that even promo photos are too much now? hahaha

He's just giving a teaser until he reveals the band on Feb 1st...

their live-limited single "CLOSET" will be released at their live since their first presents live at Birth SHINJUKU at 2015/03/27 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.Haunted gate
02.CLOSET

they will hold their 4-month consecutive presents live at Birth SHINJUKU as follows:

2015/03/27 - "DEAD CHILDREN PARTY〜蘇生(sosei)〜"
2015/04/20 - "DEAD CHILDREN PARTY〜Ray birthday Night〜"
2015/05/15 - "DEAD CHILDREN PARTY〜記憶(kioku)〜"
2015/06/05 - "DEAD CHILDREN PARTY〜覚醒(kakusei)〜"

Dead Children Gt.Cain is Gt.hina(ex-Dures-->azarea-->Native Devil-->コウノトリ(kounotori)-->THE CRISIS-->VURNY-->4tune_UNIT, now in プラセボ(placebo))

I actually like that. Parts reminds me of Dali back when they were fresh...with more than a little bit of Xodiack and a tiny bit of GOTS Nega.

Actually I just get a huge 2007 vibe from it in general, which I love (because VK has been pissing me off for the last few years).

Copy and paste nega riff, chugcore, average vocals. I was hoping for more. :/

How is this awesome? Man either I've lost my ears or people are just easily impressed. I'm not enjoying the deathcore influences of modern vk. 

Funny how everyone was expected something big, just because Mast and Ray are doing something together. They both showed bad luck (or choice) with their musical career in the last years (except maybe for Nega, though I was never a big fan of them). It was clear from the start that this won’t be another Aliene and at best just a new Nega.

Funny how everyone was expected something big, just because Mast and Ray are doing something together. They both showed bad luck (or choice) with their musical career in the last years (except maybe for Nega, though I was never a big fan of them). It was clear from the start that this won’t be another Aliene and at best just a new Nega.

Now in hindsight I really don't know why I expected this to set the world on fire.

The first Aliene really is next level stuff and I consider it to be the best visual kei album ever made by a healthy margin. It blew my mind even then that they could follow something so unique and wonderful like that with something as awful as 21st Century, which had a sound that has dated about as well as the Y2K theory and the old episodes of America's Most Wanted. I always wanted to blame Kyoka for that because he never did anything even half decent past that and has shown himself to have questionable taste time time and time again from shite bands to that awful outfit he had in the Key Party revival live... 

In my mind I had fantasised this to sound a little like the Nega demo track and old aliene, but there was really nothing there to warrant such hopes lolol. 

LOL, I can't believe Ray took them to the same place NEGA recorded 2 PVs already. This is pretty good, but I've read the comments here before watching the previews and I was expecting something outstanding because y'all freaking out about this, but yeah, they're good, just not above average. It's funny that this band sounds similar t THE BLACK SWAN and Ray and JIN decided to form different bands that play somewhat the same thing. Not complaining, tough. It's better to have 2 projects instead of just one.