Trombe

Ray(ex-NEGA) new band "Dead Children" will form

Ray(ex-NEGA) new band "Dead Children" will commence their formal activities in 2015/02

"Dead Children" members:
Vo.ミナミ(minami) (ex-ヴァンパイア(vampire)-->ROGUE)
Gt.Cain (ex-Dures-->azarea-->Native Devil-->コウノトリ(kounotori)-->THE CRISIS-->VURNY-->4tune_UNIT, now in プラセボ(placebo)(hina))
Gt.MAST (ex-autism-->Aliene Ma'riage-->Noir fleurir(support)-->KEY PARTY-->MIL-->Native Devil-->仏滅ヘッドロック(butsumetsu headlock)-->Louder-->VABeL)
Ba.Ray (ex-autism-->Aliene Ma'riage-->Vinett-->MIL-->NEGA)

http://www.dead-children.com/

MAST and Ray in one band again, that's the realistic best I could hope for. xD

...so now crossing my fingers that their music won't be boring, heh.

Im actually glad Kyoka is not involved on this.
Lots of respect for him on Aliene Ma'riage but he cant sing anymore, it is embarassing to listen to him these days. :/

I don't think I've ever listened to the vocalist before.... but I know he's no Kyoka.

Cool that we're 2/3 of the way there though.

Listen to ROGUE then, because in Vampire he played on guitar (and did back vocal only). 

I loved every of ROGUE's release, so I have high hopes about them. :3

wow didn't know that Mast and Ray were in several bands together, but interesting line-up though. I don't quite understand why minami as their vocal. he isn't bad but I'm not his biggest fan. Anyways most important thing is now to hear some samples soon :lolita_love:

Hoping for something nice here. Also happy Kyoka is not in this band, as it most likely would end up on hiatus within a year if he were.

MAST's band success rate really isn't any better, tbh.

MAST's band success rate really isn't any better, tbh.

Agreed. I kinda like the vocalist but I wasn't too fond of ROGUE, so hopefully he does well with Ray and MAST. 

Seriously what's the point of even showing the photo at all if you're going to do that? Is japan so uptight about copyright that even promo photos are too much now? hahaha