Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

The one thing I really dislike about GBF Try is there's too many jerk characters. I love how the opponents in the first series were "frenemies" which made it so pleasant to watch, kinda like Ippo. I really hope these are the last of those jerks cuz it's getting old quick.

Watched the first three episodes of Shingeki no Bahamut - Genesis...man this show is a clusterfuck of different aesthetics, animation styles, and themes. I wanted to like this one but man is it ever a mess. Gunna keep on going anyways.

stuff I recommend so far are; Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Death Parade. if you watched the first seasons of Tokyo Ghoul and/or Aldnoah Zero the both of those are returning with new cours this season. Also Durarara!! is back after 5 years! so if you watched the original series definitely check it out.

i'm watching exactly those, except for aldnoah as i didn't watch the first season. i'm kind of lukewarm on the most of them so far, but hey, it's only been one episode...

assass-classroom was enjoyable, but i'm sceptical if the bonus of it's ridicculous setting and sheer weirdness will carry the attention longer than the first episode, but dunno, the manga is supposed to be really good so i still have my hopes up

tokyo ghoul started nice, introduced a shitton of characters and regions and whatnot, so i don't understand anything so far (can't really recall that much plotwise from the ending of last season, so that might be a bit of a problem there :D) but it starts with a bang and lots of potential

death parade didn't really offer that much so far, as i already knew the OVA or oneshot or whatever, which is basicly the same, just with other candidates. could be cool but the opening makes me fear a bit that the overarching plot might turn out really not that fitting, that's just speculation at this point tho

didn't remember durarara beeing so hectic and loud, but really don't remember that much about durarara in the first place, so maybe need to skimm through the first season again. looks fantastic style-wise so far tho.

so yeah, nothing here that i'm particularly hype about so far, but lets see where these things are going in the upcoming weeks

tokyo ghoul uncensored well skiming for for blood. then season two.

well he turn into a dick, they put their lives on the line and you stiff them. not cool. anyway just thought  up of the perfect couple.

why did he join aogri though.

Edited by blackdoll

currently watching... a ton of stuff xD just gonna do the new stuff.

Yellow = my favorites so far

* = promising but not totally sold yet

Absolute Duo

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!

Death Parade

Dog Days''

Durarara!!x2 Shou

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc

Junketsu no Maria

Juuou Mujin no Fafnir

Kamisama Hajimemashita◎

Kantai Collection: Kancolle

Koufuku Grafitti *

Kuroko no Basket 3

Military!

Rolling☆Girls

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata *

Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Sengoku Musou *

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Shounen Hollywood Holly Stage for 50

Soukyuu no Fafner Dead Aggressor - Exodus

The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls

Tokyo Ghoul √A

Yoru no Yatterman *

Yuri Kuma Arashi

Just started Nabari no Ou, just finished K.

Nabari is a great series (as a manga) but the anime sadly ruined the ending :/ The last few episodes are a mess :(

------------

Currently watching quite a bit like most of you...

Absolute Duo (If it weren't for Hanae and Matsuoka VAing...)

Aldnoah.Zero 2 (I had to...)

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (ridiculous but entertaining)

Death Parade (Interesting premise. Hope they can keep it great till the end)

Durarara!!x2 Shou (I love this series a little bit too much)

Kuroko no Basket 3 (Never boring with Kurobasu)

Shinmai Maou no Testament (still going "what?" on this one)

Shounen Hollywood Holly Stage for 50 (for the sake of it)

Soukyuu no Fafner Dead Aggressor - Exodus (Been waiting for this one for a while. All those death flags already though .____.)

Tokyo Ghoul √A (Three episodes in and this already rivals the first season as a whole when thinking about atmosphere and "feel")

And series from the last few season like

Diamond no Ace (Eijun is a wee little thing .___.)

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin (The more I watch, the more the main kid's growing on me. You're not missing anything though)

Gundam: G no Reconguista (A total mess and I have no idea what they're trying to be but Bellri is adorable)

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Apart from the fact main kid's gf drives me insane every single week, I'm loving this)

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Heartbreak every single damn week)

World Trigger (Don't even start it. It's not worth it)

Apart from that I'm also watching

Ergo Proxy

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge

Prince of Tennis (Don't ask)

Strike the Blood

Prince of Tennis (Don't ask)

i know that feel brah ;w; 

new jojo is quite promising so far. 

tried to watch drrr!! x2 but can barely remember characters and plot from the first season :/ need to refresh my memory with some wiki i guess.

Aldnoah.Zero

Death Parade

Dragon Ball Z [rewatching]

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders [second season]

Kamisama Hajimemashita [second season]

Kuroko no Basket [third season]

Neon Genesis Evangelion [stuck on this, cannot find the interest]

Tokyo Ghoul √A

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road

Yo, that latest Jojo ep was fucking hilarious! Omg my sides.... Best troll ep I've seen of any anime.

EDIT: Death Parade ep3 just made the show miles better. Cleverly written episode that struck all the emotional chords.

Started watching Barakamon since I finished the manga, at least, as far as it went.

Really want to watch K Missing Kings though, but I can't find it anywhere. A bunch of sites with fake links to it, but nothing concrete. So annoying.

Started watching Barakamon since I finished the manga, at least, as far as it went.

Really want to watch K Missing Kings though, but I can't find it anywhere. A bunch of sites with fake links to it, but nothing concrete. So annoying.

this is because the movie hasn't been subbed by anyone yet and probably won't be subbed until the DVD release in April...

Just finished re-watching Sokyuu no Fafner last night in preparation to start watching the new season... and damn I forgot how great a mecha show it is. Definitely one of the sleeper hits among mecha shows and totally gets a spot on my top ten mecha series list.

Also a few weeks ago I decided to re-watch the original Mobile Suit Gundam for fun and nostalgia purposes and I had a great time reliving my childhood, so much so that I think I'm gonna be revisiting more of the U.C. mobile suit series here in the near future :D

Just finished re-watching Sokyuu no Fafner last night in preparation to start watching the new season... and damn I forgot how great a mecha show it is. Definitely one of the sleeper hits among mecha shows and totally gets a spot on my top ten mecha series list.

Soukyuu's a hidden gem and I will let everyone know whether they want to or not. I'm glad I discovered it and I'm glad it got a new season ._. All the death flags and all the drama though. This is going hard, I'm sure.

finally i have some free time and free time means rewatching anime time.

so i rewatched Baccano! today and i still enjoyed it as much as i did first time. isaak and miria are one of my favorite anime duo of all times. awesome series! the only bad thing about it is small number of episodes (only 16 T__T). anyway there are like 20+ volumes of light novel so i'm going to read all these someday.

the next's gonna be Ergo Proxy. i can hardly remember the plot of this series and i expect to get my dose of suspence out of it now P:

rewatching whole Code Geass now. didn't expect it to be even more interesting than when i first watch it 5 year ago lol. one of the best anime ever.

also watched first episode of Karas, but it's kinda meh, disregarding fantastic visuals. not even sure why i have put this on my rewatch list.

rewatching whole Code Geass now. didn't expect it to be even more interesting than when i first watch it 5 year ago lol. one of the best anime ever.

also watched first episode of Karas, but it's kinda meh, disregarding fantastic visuals. not even sure why i have put this on my rewatch list.

making me want to re-watch Geass so hard xD