• ç?­å°(æ?ª)-Syokudaikakkokai-
    • lix
    • BLOOD
    • Rose Noire
    • VELVET EDEN
    • HimemaniK
    • other...?
    • @LOID

I really do wonder about this for already a long time. So I simply ask it now.

I don't know out of my head which are not under Kiwamu's power anymore, since a bunch also broke their contract or didn't sign up for another year.

And there are also a few bands disbanded due his time with him, aka Capella and Suicide Ali. <- still added the 2 in the poll list.

I general like a bunch of those bands who are under him or broke the contact with him.

My favos are;

Calmando Qual

LIV'ERT

Tokami

lix (the first lix only)

Bands I like which are not under him anymore

SaTaN, Vanished Empire, 2 Bullet, marlee, umbrella (LIVE ONLY) and BESPA KUMAMERO (at least I believe that bespa are not under him anymore?)

And I lost interest in these

Misaruka, Synk;yet, BLOOD, THE SOUND BEE HD

But I still check every release from these bands. (via spotify)

So how much are Starwave/Darkest Labyrinth bands loved under us?!

Sandwich de 120pun? was/is the only good thing on this label other than that funky whiteface band w/ the dog as a member IMO

Sandwich de 120pun? was/is the only good thing on this label other than that funky whiteface band w/ the dog as a member IMO

yeah, 燭台(怪)-Syokudaikakkokai-  but they are more a comedian music band. the vocalist, he is a funny guy.

I don't dislike them but I don't like them too. I wished that I could understand Japanese better, because it really seems you need to understand it to really understand their music and stuff.

And they don't really seem to care about getting money out of CD's.  so maybe someday I will be into them.

I like most of the bands from this label.

Favourites are Tokami, Liv'ert and Capella.

But I can't get into misaruka.

Not sure about Scarlet Valse yet, I have to listen to upcoming album to decide.

Rose Noire are great btw.

Oh, wait. Suicide Ali was on Starwave too? I sort of liked them too I guess. Still not sure how I feel about VELVET EDEN. Dada's yoyo-ing shtick is sort of getting annoying....

...All of them? : 3 I first discovered Rose Noire and was obsessed with them for a short time. I've listened to the majority of them but I can't really decide a favourite from that label.. I love them all equally. If I really had to pick just one, I've been listened to Tokami a lot recently. Their newest vocalist always kills my ears in a good way haha. I don't understand either.

I've liked Scarlet Valse since the RailTracer days, but we'll see how their first Starwave album is...

Roise Noire seems alright. Can't say I really care for any of the rest. I liked Synk;yet's first single (but it wasn't on this label...), but since then, they've gone way downhill.

Mine are: Scarlet Valse, Synk;yet and Velvet Eden...

I am alright with Magistina Saga, Misaruka (lost some interest in them though) and LI'VERT too i guess. I think that's about it. 

VAMPIRE ROSE (they're on Starwave right) and 十神, definitely. VAMPIRE ROSE especially is just a fun band, and Satoshi is hilarious.

Nope vampire rose is not a starwave band.

THE SOUND BEE HD is the only band on Starwave now that I'm interested in enough to buy something from. I think it's pretty clear that they're not going anywhere, but their music is fun, and I like their look.

From the rest, Calmando Qual are okay, and I liked umbrella if we're counting bands that aren't on the label anymore.

Magistina Saga is the only band I really like from them TBH and even with them interest has been kinda going down the drain lately so not personally very impressed with this lineup sadly  :-(. Besides them Synk;yet are alright too i guess others I know are from OK to something not as nice, not my cup of tea  I guess XD.... 

I really only know Xodiack...but damn, that was a good band. I kinda listened to this and that band of that label, but Xodaick was the only one keeping my interest. Too bad Eros/Ice cancelled it, for whatever reason.

Definitely Capella - it's a shame they disbanded. Hopefully Bon joins a new band soon. I haven't heard much from the other Starwave bands though (mainly cuz they don't look like bands I'll enjoy - although looks can be deceiving...)

I liked Suicide Ali way back when. Their first mini was pretty good.

And I appreciate Calmando Qual for what they are. Not a bad band, just not something I'd listen to often.

The rest, don't do anything for me.

I miss the original lineup of LIX. :(

Now they changed their name and they're a duo and on hiatus. Any-who, I like, lix, Luzmelt, Sandwich de 120 pun?, ..... yep, that's it.
I heard Kiwamu fired Luzmelt so I've sketchy about him... ;-; Nov and Reyto need a home to play music again

You can trust his bands they are only to stupid to believe his lies. Even if the truth has been showed in front of them.

Luzmelt, the fool both bands where fired.

Hayato left blood because he didn't like that kiwamu had only eyes for money.

Umbrella maybe fired too? Or they simply didn't want someone like kiwamu.. reason is unknown

Capella kiwamu broke them apart.some members love him..

120pun they never really joined... they used kiwamu to release album after album release they straight decided to not work with him again

Old lix who knows maybe kiwamu was also the reason.

But members always leave because of kiwamu. For exception for soundbee, yuichi left for an unknown reason, but it wasn't kiwamu. Tak left for the reason that he supported to many bands he hadn't really time for calmando qual. But people say that Daisuke is an same ass as kiwamu.

Sign in to follow this