Jigsaw9

DIR EN GREY new album and DVD release

Jesus fucking Christ I hope it's a return to form. Although judging from their old songs being played live, the Unraveling EP, and Sustain, they are slowly dissolving the U/DSS sound.

I listened to the single/EP that was released earlier this year and thought it was good, but not excellent. Still, I'm looking forward to the new developments with this album -it's been way too long imho. :) 

Dir en grey's setlist for the PSYCONNECT tour. I'm really, really dying for go to any of them. Is there anyone in Japan that could record and upload it? I don't think they would release a DVD from this, sadly...

1. GAUZE -mode of adam- 

4. Cage 

5. (2013 Ver.)
  6. (Symphonic Ver.)
  10. (2011 Ver.)
  13. MASK 

14. (Original Ver.)
  15. (2009 Ver.)
  16. Encore:
  18. (Unknown)
    (New Song)

The setlist is pretty cool, but I was expecting they'd play songs like Yokan and Garden. Guess we'll just never hear those songs live anymore, which is a pity >:

^Yokan is on that setlist, though...? First song of the encore.

Oops, I didn't notice.

It'd be better if they played the original versions of the songs instead of the remakes, though. I don't like any of the remakes except for ZAN.

And I hope they really start including more songs from the VK era in their setlists in the future instead of just doing this in this tour.

Oops, I didn't notice.

It'd be better if they played the original versions of the songs instead of the remakes, though. I don't like any of the remakes except for ZAN.

as far as i can tell all the versions where the original versions, except for ZAN (which apparently you like) and FINAL (which is basicly the same as the original). Maybe you should have another close look on that setlist...

Oops, I didn't notice.

And I hope they really start including more songs from the VK era in their setlists in the future instead of just doing this in this tour.

The only remake they're playing is zan... the other ones are on the original versions. Tsumi to Batsu is being played on both versions.