JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

According to Ruki's twitter, and if I'm reading it right, tomorrow they're doing a shoot for the album (i'm guessing it's the band shots unless it's for the cd booklets or cover). He also mentioned them doing something for the PV yesterday which he thinks is amazing

FADELESS still sounds like it could have been a Luna Sea song (serious statement here, guys)

QUIET sounds okay

FORBIDDEN BEAVER is still somewhat reminiscent to Vamps' "Love Addict"-ish flicks and Gazette's earlier attempt on glam rock in "Break Me"

Nothing's changed so far, hehe.

FADELESS: Nothing's changed, haven't heard any new part of that preview, still waiting for the PV to get fully excited

Quiet: I'm guessing this song is your "2 choruses before the solo and then a final chorus" kind of song. It's 5 minutes long and that preview showed the start of a good drum solo and maybe a guitar solo. Very lovely chorus, haven't heard one this good in a while.

Forbidden Beaver: Sounds like a song made to pump you up, in a sense. It's the VERMIN of 2013

Full PV: http://vimeo.com/72676887

Surprisingly, I found myself thinking this isn't too bad! At least I dig it better than anything on their last 2 albums.

It does sound kinda STACKED RUBBISH-y, maybe that's part of why my "kinda okay" radar acknowledged it. :D

It kind of reminds me of Nausea and Shudder in parts with female vocals in it but it has a totally different vibe to it...Like some dude at a bar being bad ass while smoking a cigarette....I dunno. lol. I like this song, I just don't like the female vocals in the chorus.

I dont know, is sounds little bit STACKED RUBBISH but i expected something harder well , dont get me wrong its a good song but i just like harde songs from the Gazette so hopefully they bring us some in the new album.

For me personally it sounds more like a NIL song (as jduv mentioned, Nausea & Shudder) with less oomph. I hope other songs off BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY will offer something more "exciting".

edit: also, one of the most boring main riffs in Gazette's rock territory, just wow. (compared to such simple riffs as in RED for eg.)

That has to be the better of the title tracks that they have put out this decade. Love it all, the female vocals are a tad too loud but they aren't too prominent to bother me. Very nicely done with that guitar solo!! Guitar goes up and the vocals go down in notes. The final section of the solo does remind me of either an ACE guitar solo or a Nightmare solo. Either way, awesome!! Glad I don't have to wait long to hear this

I can't stand those obnoxious female vocals in the chorus, which is a shame, because I like the rest of the song.

Overall I much prefer it over Ibitsu & Derangement for instance, I didn't like those one bit.

Guest mitsubana

Meh is all I have to say haha.