*りりこ*

UNDER CODE will cease operation

Maple Kiss → Virgin AIR Entertainment

Dear Dolce → AKA-ON

GALAXY → Ains

and some more that I let...

KISAKI not be less :)

I think it has something interesting to show

I think it's a very good chance to get on the VK magazine's cover, release best of UCP V.A, extra exclusive history photobook, bands collection album, collection photosets etc. etc.

Few months later surely form a new label. It's his money fund.

THIS

a "SUPER LIMITED MEMORIAL ETERNITY 10TH ANNIVERSARY COMPLETE BOX" will be surely released in MArch lol

Saw this coming a long time a go so I'm not too shocked. I'll just be afraid for the bands that are not good enough to be signed on any other label. :'D

But maybe this will be the end of A, B, C, D, E, F, G and secret X type releases.

Surprising news, although tbh these new bands that KISAKI signed weren't doing it for me. Nega are shit now, I only follow Megaromania, though they are kinda hit or miss now. Oh and i followed Em Grief when they were active, best UCP band. :( This label has been around for a while and they did have some great acts. Such as Vidoll, Mar’derayla and HISKAREA. I do think that Megaromania will get another label btw. Will be weird to see UNDERCODE gone though.

I liked many of their bands from the mid to late 2000's, and a few of today's UCP bands I guess, but I can't honestly say this bothers me too much.

Tanuki never fails

Just FYI, this has been predicted every year. So yeah, “they were right,” but in the sense that they've continuously predicted the same thing over and over and were bound to be right at some point. Just saying!

Goodbye Kisaki, take the last money you get, rest in peace and don't meddle with bands anymore. Maybe my opinion isn't that popular, but I've seen so many bands being destroyed of him. And there must be a reason why so many bands left UPC, changed their label and are now better than ever ever before.

So for me this is somehow happy news.

i hope he has a terminal disease or sth cos i dont want him managing bands anymore, just please T_T.

anyway, i liked realies, vior gloire and suzaku :/

Goodbye Kisaki, take the last money you get, rest in peace and don't meddle with bands anymore. Maybe my opinion isn't that popular, but I've seen so many bands being destroyed of him. And there must be a reason why so many bands left UPC, changed their label and are now better than ever ever before.

So for me this is somehow happy news.

Oh pls tell me how much band left the UNDER CODE?

Vidoll and 12012 because they gone MAJOR.

Vidoll or 12012 got better after it? Vidoll surely NOT. 12012? maybe, but their last album is just ridiculous.

And pls tell me KISAKI how can destroy a band?

If the band doesnt like the label/leader they leave it, right? They are not masochist i think.

Or this label is their only one chance to be musicer? If its so where is the destroying? Its called chance.

I always fuck up my mind, when somebody think a label is the reason because of disbanding. Its mega stupidness.

All bands say that they know nothing about the future?

I think it is too early to have a thought after this.

I hope to hear good of Suzaku, Vior Gloire, Lin and Megaromania.

Don't forget Codomo A bailing and that whole thing with the best-of album that got released without Eiji even getting informed of it beforehand

i hope he has a terminal disease or sth cos i dont want him managing bands anymore, just please T_T.

oh, poor bands, right?

anyway, i liked realies, vior gloire and suzaku :/

Dude, that's a bit harsh. Just wish for him to get out of the music industry but you don't wish that on someone.

Anyways, this is bad for new, small bands. Big bands like Nega, Megaromania and whatever will most likely move to a new label. With Dear Dolce, most of the bands that disbanded were small bands, while bands like B.C just changed labels.

I always fuck up my mind, when somebody think a label is the reason because of disbanding. Its mega stupidness.

Dear Dolce bands disbanded because of the label, so it's possible.

Sign in to follow this