Sign in to follow this  
*りりこ*

UNDER CODE will cease operation

UNDER CODE will cease operation in 03/2013 after its 10th live anniversary

Source: Kisaki's blog (http://ameblo.jp/undercode-kisaki/entry ... 91338.html)

I honestly think this is what he deserves after all his scandals and so on. But I wonder what happen to the bands who were signed there, though I liked only 2-3 of them from the remaining ones.

Wuuuuuut :(

Don't really like most of their current bands, but still, sad... had lots of cool groups in their history. I only hope NEGA and Vior gloire will be able to pull through, and hopefully won't disband.

WOW WOW WOW PAUSE ON THAT SHIT.

Not that I liked any UCP band but daaaamn. KISAKI project ceasing activities, UCP closing down, this latest scandal must've hit him pretty hard. Wonder what'll happen to the signed bands.

because going bankrupt in time >>>>>>> evading taxes.

jrockdrama tumblr was projecting this delightful event @ end of this year, though, so slightly disappointed.

inb4 kisaki's new label, OVER CODE, opening at 2013.04.01

I though the label was doing ok with the fanmilking and all, but I gess Kisaki's reputation really had something to do with this. I really would like see Suzaku, Vior Gloire and Rin go on any other label.

This is not good...I like some bands of UCP like NEGA,Megaromania,Lin and Suzaku and I'm worried about what could happen to them...Let's hope they don't disband!! :(

Kisaki...why are u doing this??

Holy shit balls!! I can honestly say I'm extremely surprise. I truly hope to see Megaromania and Rin move on from

This to other labels and continue making music. Highly anticipating further info.

I'm affraid bands with fewer fans like suzaku and Vior are going to dissolve after this event. But I agree with the people suggesting he will form a new label soon. Maybe it's just attentionwhoring and they are doing the negastroika move in label version.

Over Code Production sounds allright to me. Maybe they disolve that one too and form In Between Code production later.

lol Now I get why all their smaller bands are releasing full albums all of sudden.

If this were 2005 I would be shaking and crying, but eh. It would be interesting, though, it the next big VK band came from the dissolving of yet another of KISAKI's labels.

Oh well, UCP hasn't had any bands that interested me signed for the last 6 or 7 years either way so i can't really react in any way other than

1338770196468.jpg

What's wrong with Kisaki?

Forming bands, ceasing bands (how many?)

Forming labels, ceasing labels (I know of two, but I may be wrong?)

EVERY TIME WITH THE SAME EXPRESSION ON THE FACE.

I can't stand him.

BTW Nega WAS good, but now they can disband for what I care.

Wow... so jrockdrama tumblr was right. Of course they'll get some things right... the signs were there.

I'm not a fan of any of the label's bands, but I hope things turns out for the best with them. It's a shame Kisaki's troubles are going to affect so many people that put their faith in him.

just read it, not that suprised, but i hope Nega and Suzaku at least survive=/

Rin would be fun to see them going on, dont really care for the rest

but still it would suck for those band if they were just dissolved now=/

I think it's a very good chance to get on the VK magazine's cover, release best of UCP V.A, extra exclusive history photobook, bands collection album, collection photosets etc. etc.

Few months later surely form a new label. It's his money fund.

Guest Magatsu

Well who knows.. all his bands go.. to Starwave Records...

IF a band really want to go on. They will look for a new label. or check out how they can go on!

If bands disband because of this reason.. they aren't real artists.

so just let's see who will keep going and who will quit.

Sign in to follow this