Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

Personally i dont think DIPLOSOMIA will be title couse its now includeed in both REGULAR or LIMITED edition,maybe im wrong but mostly title song are on both cds,and it looks like DIPLOSOMIA is a SE couse it has only a 00:01:43 of running time well whicch song will be a title song im now asking ^^

Didnt someone say they would be releasing a single and then the album?

Anybody know anything about this if they are still doing it?

Didnt someone say they would be releasing a single and then the album?

Anybody know anything about this if they are still doing it?

I think that rumor initially surfaced from a mistranslation, so there won't be a single before the album release.

Those track lengths are disheartening ( I like my gazeballads around 6 or 7 minutes ), but it's better to refrain from making any assumptions.

Three-minute outro?

...Wub?

Either way, I don't what they are trying to be with all those funny titles (Gabriel on the Gallows, how artistic)

Also, lol @the fact that Limited edition will be the above-said "concept album", while the regular one is just...Toxic-ish order all over again.

Finally the tracklist is revealed!

LOL the fact that both two CD's on Limited Edition are actually the regular CD but divided into two discs with some bonus tracks. (which actually describes the album title DIVISION pretty good)

Now all we have to get is the cover artworks which most likely will be cool as hell :)

Btw, I added the transcritions for the tracklist:

Regular Edition

1. [XI]

2. GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS

3. DERANGEMENT

4. DRIPPING INSANITY

5. 余韻 (Yoin)

6. 歪 (Ibitsu)

7. 影踏み (Kagefumi)

8. 籠の蛹 (Kago no sanagi)

9. ヘドロ (Hedoro)

10. ATTITUDE

11. REQUIRED MALFUNCTION

12. [MELT]

Limited Edition

DISC 1

1. [DEPTH] (only in limited edition)

2. 歪 (Ibitsu)

3. 籠の蛹 (Kago no sanagi)

4. ヘドロ (Hedoro)

5. 影踏み (Kagefumi)

6. 余韻 (Yoin)

7. [DIPLOSOMIA] (only in limited edition)

DISC 2

1. [XI]

2. DERANGEMENT

3. REQUIRED MALFUNCTION

4. DRIPPING INSANITY

5. ATTITUDE

6. GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS

7. [MELT]

That both makes sense and is more confusing at the same time. I am also disappointed that there isn't at least one longer song on this release. All of the GazettE's good albums have at least one extended ballad :\

^ That is true, but if they're continuing their current direction I do not want another PLEDGE or UNTITLED.

I find it to be quite strange how they split it up. Splitting it up in 2 "themes" on 2 discs fits the name DIVISION, but why only on the limited edition? Would that make the original CONCEPT of the album limited? I mean the only things that are different that you don't have the SE's and one disc, but why also switch the tracklist? Wouldn't that mix it up?

Also forever disappointed if DERANGEMENT is not a four-minute chugfest.

Meh, Diplosomia and Depth have short lenghts...

Now I'm going to bet the songs with english titles are all chugfest and the songs with japanese titles are ballads/lighter stuff

I'm hoping the packaging for the LE is nice. Toxic's wasn't that cool and I didn't really care for the photo book, even if it was high quality.

Do something innovative like Nil's velour packaging or Dim's holographic slipcase!!

Those are amazing!

DIVISION

[REGULAR EDITION] :

01. [XI] 01:45

02. Gabriel on the Gallows 04:02

03. Derangement 04:40

04. Dripping Insanity 04:26

05. Yoin 03:28

06. Ibitsu 03:56

07. Kagefumi 04:18

08. Kago no Sanagi 04:36

09. Hedero 03:28

10. Attitude 03:29

11. Required Malfunction 04:05

12. [Melt] 03:07

[LIMITED EDITION] :

Disc 1:

01. [Depth] 01:13

01. Ibitsu 03:56

03. Kago no Sanagi 04:36

04. Hedoro 03:28

05. Kagefumi 04:18

06. Yoin 03:28

07. [Diplosomia] 01:43

Disc 2 :

01. [XI] 01:45

02. Derangement 04:40

03. Required Malfunction 04:05

04. Dripping Insanity 04:06

05. Attitude 03:29

06. Gabriel on the Gallows 04:02

07. [Melt] 03:07

I guess DIPLOSOMIA isn't the PV track

What's the point with dividing under-50 min album into two parts though? It's not even that long...or are we going to expect a "Double EP" surprise?

Also, my bet for PV track is placed upon GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS (gazecaps!)

Did anyone seriously expect the GazettE of all bands to do multiple long tracks on one album? As IF they could pull that off...

It's clear that they are trying to get people to gravitate towards the special edition (MORE MONEY)

Did anyone seriously expect the GazettE of all bands to do multiple long tracks on one album? As IF they could pull that off...

It's clear that they are trying to get people to gravitate towards the special edition (MORE MONEY)

Actually, no. I said it as a way of trying not to jump to conclusions and bash the GazettE for nothing. I'm willing to look for positives in anything, even if I know damn well that its probably not going to happen.

Example: They split up the album into two discs on the Limited Edition because it's ~DIVISIONOMGCONCEPTALBUM~ but if there actually is a concept going on, shoving it all on one disc isn't going to make any sense to the listener, especially if disc one is shoved right in the middle of disc two and all the tracks are re-arranged. And if there is no concept going on, then your second paragraph is spot on. However little I believe that they're able of doing a concept album, I'm willing to grant them the benefit of the doubt again and say that DIVISION is one when really they're just applying a cheap gimmick to make fans think they actually gave a damn. Album took nine months to record and master, including being in the midst of gigging. If it's on par with STACKED RUBBISH that will be amazing.

And until a preview is released, I'm willing to grant them leeway and believe that if the turnaround for this album was so quick, it's not because they're throwing TOXIC leftovers at us like starving children but because they took a completely different direction and were dissatisfied with the finished product. I will reserve any further judgement until I can get samples or a PV spot or something. Once again, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

In all honesty though, we probably can infer how this is going to turn out...

Gazette will be on the cover of next SHOXX that will be released next month 21/07 so were gonna definitely get a new look finally!

"Woo~finished! Flashy hair is super fun too."

- AOI via Twitter

New look soon? The issue of SHOXX with their interview comes out in July and they always give out little previews so hopefully we get a new look...I was just hoping it was dark or something.

New comment for RISING SUN ROCK FESTIVAL with new look. I hope this is their look for the album too!! They look good, and Kai looks like their old looks a bit

9peKZwSe4LA

It's not much but here's their new look for the cover of SHOXX magazine. It is said to be their DIVISION look.

557203_418440248197807_1565220745_n.jpg

532121_418440188197813_2057035228_n.jpg

205264_418440204864478_146052459_n.jpg

376354_418440214864477_809373446_n.jpg

313946_418440231531142_1654745496_n.jpg

599948_418440241531141_1862324363_n.jpg

GazettE Album COVER AND PV PREVIEWS YES THERE ARE 2 PV ON THIS ALBUM

http://gazette.pscompany.co.jp/gazette/ ... ision.html

the GazettE - DERANGEMENT

http://thegazetteeurope.tumblr.com/post ... w-division

the GazettE - 歪 PV

http://thegazetteeurope.tumblr.com/post ... m-division

If this isnt awsome then i dont know Oh my Gooood!

Sign in to follow this