Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

Things that I liked in OMEGA:

1) additional "intro" in THE SUICIDE CIRCUS (that eerie thing before the curtain opening animation)

2) Interesting BG animations in some songs (especially during INFUSE INTO and OMEGA) - I'm very fond of postmodern graphic art as well, hey

Things I kinda liked:

1) My Devil on the Bed - Idk, it just gets stuck in my head.

Things I wasn't very fond of:

1) Lack of enthusiasm from Gaze members (especially Aoi and Kai)

2) Background vocal track abusing (which caused some "lip synching effects" - controversial topic among gazestans btw)

3) Effed up 13STAIRS[-]1 - RUKI NO :Umno:

In overall, I'd rather listen to the album and watch their previous dvds (especially DIM SCENE)

Maybe the extra CD is a remix one? WITH ALL TRACKS GETTING DUBSTEP REMIXES!

I facepalmed once because this was reminiscent of that trainwreck called TOXIC.

I facepalmed again because this is exactly what Diru did.

I facepalmed a third time because I can see them doing this.

Well played. I'll see myself out.

Maybe the extra CD is a remix one? WITH ALL TRACKS GETTING DUBSTEP REMIXES!

I facepalmed once because this was reminiscent of that trainwreck called TOXIC.

I facepalmed again because this is exactly what Diru did.

I facepalmed a third time because I can see them doing this.

Well played. I'll see myself out.

I actually could see this happen. Maybe it could be the full instrumental of the album as well?

I like the idea of the extra CD being all remixes. I can definitely see it happening too. I don't see why it would be bad if the album proper is full of non-dubstep/electronic tracks like everyone here seems to want.

>DI

I mean, DISORDER, DIM, DIVISION, DISCHARGE, DISTRESS AND COMA (and maybe many others). So yea, it fits in. :mrgreen:

>DI

I mean, DISORDER, DIM, DIVISION, DISCHARGE, DISTRESS AND COMA (and maybe many others). So yea, it fits in. :mrgreen:

Haha but that's just a coincidence xD It'd be really weird if Ruki and the band made the song and cd titles under the theme of "Title has to start with (DI)"

Well your not the only one ^^

Glad I'm not the only one, I'm always really interested to see what these guys do.

Especially since this album isn't going to have any singles.

Judging from TOXIC, they will most likely go for that dubstep direction on this album. Dubstep+more heavy/violent tracks (as per Ruki) anyone?

Judging from TOXIC, they will most likely go for that dubstep direction on this album. Dubstep+more heavy/violent tracks (as per Ruki) anyone?

I hate dubstep but if they are able to incorporate some electronic sounds in there nicely like they did with THE SUICIDE CIRCUS, it will be a great album. On the other hand, I want a full out rock album or heavy as balls.

I hate dubstep but if they are able to incorporate some electronic sounds in there nicely like they did with THE SUICIDE CIRCUS, it will be a great album. On the other hand, I want a full out rock album or heavy as balls.

"Heavy as balls" as in songs like PSYCHOPATH or CLEVER MONKEY?

michael-scott-no.gif

Anything but that kind of embarrassment, please. DIVISION will be definitely a rockist album though - I just can't see them going back to STACKED RUBBISH-era nu-metaldom (note: compare how "light" is Toxic when compared to DIM, and "more violent" material doesn't always have to mean that they would really go full-on retardcore on us)

Ruki: Ah, it's over! (-。-;

Aoi: It's over, will it be like that tomorrow too..?

Aoi: Listening to DIVISION again in a foggy Tokyo morning after the rain is good, don't you think?

It seems like DIVISION is finished!

Credits for translated tweets: GazettEEurope

sa-chan

Awesome!! We'll probably get more information like the track listing and album art in the next month or so.

Maybe even a PV preview :D

Awesome!! We'll probably get more information like the track listing and album art in the next month or so.

Oh my god that'd be AWESOME!

Oh my god that'd be AWESOME!

I'm hoping for a PV as awesome as THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

Sign in to follow this