Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

I'm hoping for a PV as awesome as THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

Visually, yes. Music wise, please God no.

Well we all know Gazette they will tease us to the very end so i expect tracklist and maybe a new look next month nothing else though :/

Inb4 Skrillex will be mastering - BASS TO THE MAX WUUUBBBBWUBWUBWUUB.

GAZESTEP WUBWUBWUBBBBB OH MY GOD WUBWUBWUBBBB

Inb4 Skrillex will be mastering - BASS TO THE MAX WUUUBBBBWUBWUBWUUB.

ohsh that would be a dream come true~ :staru:

DIVISION Tracklist: (Limited Edition)

1. [Disc 1] [DEPTH] (Not in Regular Edition)

2. [Disc 1] 歪

3. [Disc 1] 籠の蛹

4. [Disc 1] ヘドロ

5. [Disc 1] 影踏み

6. [Disc 1] 余韻

7. [Disc 1] [DIPLOSOMIA] (Not in Regular Edition)

8. [Disc 2] [XI]

9. [Disc 2] DERANGEMENT

10. [Disc 2] REQUIRED MALFUNCTION

11. [Disc 2] DRIPPING INSANITY

12. [Disc 2] ATTITUDE

13. [Disc 2] GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS

14. [Disc 2] [MELT]

Credit: CDJapan

I'm so glad I ordered Limited!

I have a feeling that Depth, XI, and MELT are SE's.

I also think DIPLOSOMIA is an SE. That way, all the tracks with brackets are SE's and open and end each disc. That would make the most sense. It's a shame though if it's true because I expected DIPLOSOMIA to be a proper track.

I wonder what possessed them to split this up over two discs. They managed to fit all of DIM on one CD just fine. Doubly so for the regular edition, which seems to have a standard number of tracks. I guess it would make more sense if they had a lot of longer songs this time around, but Gazette doesn't seem like the band to do that to me.

I was hoping DIPLOSOMIA was going to be a real song so I left it out. ;__; So, gazestep intros and outros on two discs. First disk with all songs in Jap (cept the outros/intros) and the second with all english. :| Uhhh.

They always come up with such cool looking titles how come

Gabriel on the gallows better be a 17 minute progressive chugfest or else

Everything on this album except the intros and outros better be 8+ minutes long on the average. According to Redbook standards, a CD can hold 80 minutes worth of audio information. Producers and stuff want to use a little slice of the CD to store data and other unrelated junk, so you're looking at ~78 minutes of music. With each song at six minutes, we're looking at CD 1 being 30 minutes long, not counting the intros and outros which I don't expect to be 10 minute ambient freakouts (if they are instrumentals). If none of them are instrumentals and they're all 6+ minute songs, we're looking at 48 minutes of music. That's a little more than half the CD, which is a ridiculous waste. So unless we're looking at stupid ~stylistickei~ decisions that they came up with as a way to make you pay more for nothing, there's a good chance you might get that.

And if it is the bracketed songs are SE's then I find it wildly ridiculous that SE's are the extra songs you get in limited edition. :| GazettE has had plenty of SE's on their albums so I pretty much feel like that's the case. Unless the bracketed songs are part of some... I dunno. Song series. But I just know they are SE's. So 10 new tracks split onto two disks. :|

Maybe they aren't SEs, maybe they're some weird kind of song that follows into the next disc just to get you mad and thinking SWAP CDS FAST

I don't know why I'm so excited

I hated almost all the tracks on Toxic

I don't think we should all jump to conclusions about the brackets since that could just be the way CDJapan decided to write them to show where the disc starts and ends even with the DISC 1 and DISC 2. Anyways, I am pretty sure DIPLOSOMIA is the PV track so I don't think that it is going to be an SE.

the reason why they make it into 2 discs might becasue the songs have different themes or messages.

this explains why the album named "DIVISION".

by reading the titles, i supposing the 1st disc contains darker songs while the 2nd disc contains heavier songs.

i hope they make it this way :D

and i dont think they would make long songs like 10+ mins,

so each disc may just like 25-30mins long.

the reason why they make it into 2 discs might becasue the songs have different themes or messages.

by reading the titles, i supposing the 1st disc contains darker songs while the 2nd disc contains heavier songs.

i hope they make it this way :D

and i dont think they would make long songs like 10+ mins,

so each disc may just like 25-30mins long.

I agree, you might be on to something especially since the DISC 1 tracks are in japanese titles and DISC 2 are in English titles

Very very good. I'm definitely looking forward to this even more now. I love every track title.

By the way here's the romanized track list:

歪 Ibitsu (Distortion)

籠の蛹 Kago no Sanagi (Pupa of the Cage)

ヘドロ Hedoro (Sludge)

影踏み Kage Fumi (Stepping on a Shadow)

余韻 Yoin (Afterglow)

Same here. Hell I'm just hoping for another hype song like Cockroach or HEADACHE MAN

Sign in to follow this