Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

‎"Recording has ended! however there are still 7 songs ( he used the kanji that means lyrics )... It seems that this trip will continue."

RUKI via Twitter

That doesn't make a lot of sense.

‎"Recording has ended! however there are still 7 songs ( he used the kanji that means lyrics )... It seems that this trip will continue."

RUKI via Twitter

That doesn't make a lot of sense.

He probably meant they haven't recorded vocals yet.

Or maybe Gazette is releasing an instrumental album with sing-along lyrics.

I heard that Ruki is (still) still co-operating with TeddyLoid on further works of Gazette...(someone, bring up the sources so I can check them please)

Does that mean more Infuse Into-ing then? NEW GAZEROCKSTEP ERA WUBWUB.

@Wonrei You're probably right about the vocals not being done yet, I cannot imagine a world where the GazettE would release an instrumental album o_0

@Pretsy I don't know or care how popular this opinion is, but PLEASE GOD LET THAT BE TRUE. I loved Infuse Into and the really electronic themes that were present on Toxic. ESPECIALLY The Venomous Spider's Web... But still have a soft spot for their ballads like Untitled and heavy stuff like Ruthless Deed. But if GAZESTEP could become an actuality... I'd LOVE it.

Does that mean more Infuse Into-ing then? NEW GAZEROCKSTEP ERA WUBWUB.

LOLOLOL that would be awful x1000. Not that they were any good on TOXIC, Gazette should not do anything that involves electronics like ever, ever ever ever again. I think they just thought with TOXIC: OH HEY GAIZ DUBSTEP IS IN LET'S DO SOME WUBWUBWUB ON THIS ALBUM.

@Wonrei You're probably right about the vocals not being done yet, I cannot imagine a world where the GazettE would release an instrumental album o_0

@Pretsy I don't know or care how popular this opinion is, but PLEASE GOD LET THAT BE TRUE. I loved Infuse Into and the really electronic themes that were present on Toxic. ESPECIALLY The Venomous Spider's Web... But still have a soft spot for their ballads like Untitled and heavy stuff like Ruthless Deed. But if GAZESTEP could become an actuality... I'd LOVE it.

obama-face-palm-school-e1302661302779.jpg

Anyway, I have absolutely no expectations for this album. If it's a dubstep shit fest then it'll just reaffirm that The GazettE is truly dead. Next thing you'll know they'll get stream lined hair cuts and gangsta clothes and look like a Kpop band.

....there's nothing wrong with Kpop ... :*(

Personally...I wouldn't mind it happening. I'm just eagered to get more Gazette. They will always have a soft spot in my heart no matter what they do b/c they were the ones who really got me into japanese music.

Well I did read some live reports of THE DECADE and the person said that she saw camera men video taping the event.

So maybe it will be that bonus DVD with OMEGA.

Now we know where that footage went

HdA4ByZCnXQ&feature=relmfu

Songs featured here: Miseinen, Ganges ni akai bara, Filth In Beauty and Linda

"Post has been deleted" :(

Was it anything relevant?

Well it was Aoi playing a melody and it sounded like he was using some new equipment and it sounded really nice. I thought it might have been a taste of the album.

Kinda wondering when they will be announcing a title and track lists for the songs, Maybe some previews soon? I hope they go back to the heavy stuff, Like Stacked Rubbish.

y u hate infuse into?!! D;

I think that's the best intro they ever did tbh.

They have electronic lately in their music, but they did it pretty well done actually.

So not gonna against that. Unless until they didn't know what to do with those synth like Girugamesh did.

Kinda wondering when they will be announcing a title and track lists for the songs, Maybe some previews soon? I hope they go back to the heavy stuff, Like Stacked Rubbish.

> as if DIM wasn't "heavier" (and darker) enough

I wonder, since Ruki's performance imo is rather awful nowadays. It's just so flat.

Watching their new live dvd was pretty interesting. The first thing I noticed is that Ruki's growling at points has improved...he's been practicing. And what's up with them doing the whole Dir en grey thing with the candles and weird atmosphere? I felt like I was watching Dir en grey-lite. Even the bands' mannerisms on stage have changed. I'm used to bright lights and a very fun vibe all around, but in this dvd you get a lot more darkness and I guess more of an...eery appeal? Very interesting.

Oh and is that Ruki fucking up notes? His singing does seem more "lazy" for the most part, and the way he opened 13stairs[-]1? What in the world...his voice sounded bad.

+1 for Ruthless Deed though

Watching their new live dvd was pretty interesting. The first thing I noticed is that Ruki's growling at points has improved...he's been practicing. And what's up with them doing the whole Dir en grey thing with the candles and weird atmosphere? I felt like I was watching Dir en grey-lite. Even the bands' mannerisms on stage have changed. I'm used to bright lights and a very fun vibe all around, but in this dvd you get a lot more darkness and I guess more of an...eery appeal? Very interesting.

...Luna Sea (+ many others) has used candles/religious & spiritual imagery in their lives way before these guys (incl. DEG).

On a relevant note, I didn't check the DVD but lol @ that cover art... Hilarity.

Btw, Omega DVD hit no. 1 in Oricon daily charts - that's the first time they have ever achieved the first spot on domestic charts...

I saw the whole DVD and I'm not going to lie but I really didn't enjoy it.

I found it to be kind of boring.

PSYCHOPATH was great live. Clever Money was cool until Reita fuck it up with his voice.

I also had a "crap this shit again" moment when they did Ride with the Rockers.

I felt the live was more ominous than any past lives they have done and that's why it doesn't appeal to me much. Besides, TOXIC songs never really hit me as live songs so it's only natural that they don't appeal to me much here.

Sign in to follow this