Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

Sounds exactly like what they did on the last album. :|

THIS.

Ibitsu : basic pop rock song like Shiver.

DERANGEMENT : basic electro rock song like VORTEX.

Sounds exactly like what they did on the last album. :|

THIS.

Ibitsu : basic pop rock song like Shiver.

DERANGEMENT : basic electro rock song like VORTEX.

agree! but I LIKE THOSE SONGS.

Saw it coming but these sound better than Toxic. I can imagine the overall tone of DIM + mixed with Toxic which wouldn't be a bad thing. I like the second song better though. Maybe in "DERANGEMENT" they won't over use the dubstep.

TOXIC Part 2 Part 1 and TOXIC Part 2 Part 2?

What ever happened to this ~twosidesofgazetteDIVISION~ concept? One sounds like a typical "tough" GazettE song and another sounds like a typical fast, upbeat GazettE song. Sounds like the same thing they've been doing since TOXIC, except now they've got the nerve to split up what little, recycled ideas they've had into two discs, call it a concept and charge you more for it?

I'd be vomiting from disgust if I wasn't so busy laughing my ass off.

[DERANGEMENT] sounds promising to me.

(I want to take ibitsu and cut off all its hair)

Saw it coming but these sound better than Toxic. I can imagine the overall tone of DIM + mixed with Toxic

I agree. The electronic parts sound much more well implemented into the rock parts.

Even in [TOXIC] the only real 'dubstep'-like song was [infuse into], and other songs like [venomous spider's web] and [red]

IMO were mostly rock songs with the electronic parts kinda in between, not really a part. And a lof of the songs, [my devil on the bed]

[ruthless deed] [sludgy cult] were even void of any electronic parts [save for some intro sound effects].

At least now I know to LOWER MY EXPECTATIONS so that when the album is released

I'm not so critical or too disappointed. Their old stuff wasn't perfect either in my opinion.

Jesus Christ this is magnificent! I cannot stop Fallon in love with these previews! 歪わすばらしい!!!DERANGEMENT is sick!!!

Sounds freaking awe....joking.

Sounds the same as their last few releases, boring and bland.

I feel the same, But duranged caught my attention. Still both songs sound generic.

I guess this is what happens when you go major.

Hmm..after seeing these two PVs I guess I can put my money back in my wallet.

So The PV for DERANGEMEN looks cool other then that nothing great.

Look: nothing special, very similar to TOXIC look.

Covers: I like the geisha's on the cover but why the fuck the TOXIC font again, it is so damn ugly I can't even...

PV previews:

DERANGEMENT: Too much autotune, THE SUICIDE CIRCUS pt. 2, probably a TOXIC leftover. Yet I like the sound of it so far. Without the autotune it would've been better. I think the breakdown at the end could be awesome.

Ibitsu: Very boring. TOXIC leftovers probably as well.

love the cover

hate the previews

nothing special, Derangment slightly better then the other one, the 2nd one is just generic and bland

i hate the autotune in derangement

nothing that changes my mind to buy the album

It's just a preview really, so i'll wait for the full result. however...i'm still slightly disappointed with the previews themselves. It's more or the less the same. Not impressive but not bad either

Fuck it, this is the kind of music and sound that made me want to listen to The GazettE 3 years ago, I love this. I can't wait, glad I ordered the Limited Edition.

The ending of 歪 preview makes me feel like I am going to absolutely love the melody in between the verses :D

Yep i love the previews to,i dont understand why is there so much hatered towards Gazette Releases but this one is going to be a great one i believe in it!

Look: nothing special, very similar to TOXIC look.

Covers: I like the geisha's on the cover but why the fuck the TOXIC font again, it is so damn ugly I can't even...

PV previews:

DERANGEMENT: Too much autotune, THE SUICIDE CIRCUS pt. 2, probably a TOXIC leftover. Yet I like the sound of it so far. Without the autotune it would've been better. I think the breakdown at the end could be awesome.

Ibitsu: Very boring. TOXIC leftovers probably as well.

That's what I was just thinking, Toxic left overs.

Like the covers and previews. And I actually liked toxic and I still don't get what was with all the hate that album got. It might have been one of their weaker releases, but it was far from being the atrocious horrible album people were making it out to be. Anyway looking forward to Division.

I think the DIVISION logo is not a part of the cover. It's just the picture without any text on it (like STACKED RUBBISH and DIM).

Sign in to follow this