zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

46 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Bu-but they only released an album '-' or am I being an idiot?

baroque originally began in 2001, stylized all in lowercase, they disbanded in 2004 because the bassist left. the vocalist ryo and guitarist kei reformed kannivalism, which was a short-lived band from 2001. kannivalism stopped activities because in 2011 baroque had a live revival and reformed in 2012 with the original four members. but the bassist left again, practically just disappeared, and the other guitarist also left leaving it with ryo and kei now at present.

in other words, they released more than an album. ^^

Edited by plastic_rainbow

5 minutes ago, plastic_rainbow said:

baroque originally began in 2001, stylized all in lowercase, they disbanded in 2004 because the bassist left. the vocalist ryo and guitarist kei reformed kannivalism, which was a short-lived band from 2001. kannivalism stopped activities because in 2011 baroque had a live revival and reformed in 2012 with the original four members. but the bassist left again, practically just disappeared, and the other guitarist also left leaving it with ryo and kei now at present.

in other words, they released more than an album. ^^

Oh, well. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Original Saku said:

^ dropping that knowledge on fools xD

-_________-

people who wanna get into what.cd hahahaha just fuckin use the russian site and slsk and you'll basically have access to all the good stuff as well

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

people who wanna get into what.cd hahahaha just fuckin use the russian site and slsk and you'll basically have access to all the good stuff as well

it baffles me how much overlooked slsk can be by most people. like what the hell everything is available there and it's all so quick and easy?

why is the name maria so common in songs... unsraw's maria... vanessa's chi[maria]... maria in the lyrics of alejandro... maria in the lyrics of isolated room... d.i.d.'s blindness=maria... mejibray's fallen"maria"... is everybody just really infatuated with maria cross or am i missing something

16 hours ago, emmny said:

fuck baroque and their new owl city autotune wankery

they invented art kei what is this new trash

Because of them we have More now.

SHUT UP.

8 hours ago, Tokage said:

What russian site? Never been into Soulseek, but ok

Edited by IGM_Oficial

So, some months ago, I grabbed the DVD of "Mascherade of cosmic", watched the MVs and liked them.

Yesterday, took a time to listen to the rest of the album.

IT'S GREAT. I'm addicted on "Memory of mayfly".

4 hours ago, itsukoii said:

why is the name maria so common in songs... unsraw's maria... vanessa's chi[maria]... maria in the lyrics of alejandro... maria in the lyrics of isolated room... d.i.d.'s blindness=maria... mejibray's fallen"maria"... is everybody just really infatuated with maria cross or am i missing something

I have always assumed they're referring to Mary (mother of Jesus). According to Japanese Wikipedia, she's called マリア (Maria) in Japanese.

It could also represent a virgin, or a chaste/virtuous girl, or a motherly figure etc.... Maybe?

8 hours ago, peffy said:

I have always assumed they're referring to Mary (mother of Jesus). According to Japanese Wikipedia, she's called マリア (Maria) in Japanese.

It could also represent a virgin, or a chaste/virtuous girl, or a motherly figure etc.... Maybe?

13 hours ago, itsukoii said:

Of course not, you both are so silly. It's because they're singing about me.