zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

imagine how cool it would be if everyone here on Monochrome Heaven finally accepted that all of their faves are just ripping off my favorite japanese band, Dit en grey

imagine how cool it would be if everyone here on Monochrome Heaven finally accepted that all of their faves are just ripping off my favorite japanese bands, Buck-Tick/Luna Sea

FTFY

Even Luna Sea ripped off my favorite japanse band Dir en grey, just compare Luna Sea's ''G.'' to my favorite japanese band Dir en grey's ''Unknown・・・Despair・・・a Lost'' and you'll see.... My favorite japanese band Dir en gr did it first

Even Luna Sea ripped off my favorite japanse band Dir en grey, just compare Luna Sea's ''G.'' to my favorite japanese band Dir en grey's ''Unknown・・・Despair・・・a Lost'' and you'll see.... My favorite japanese band Dir en gr did it first

Every kawaii weeaboo commenter on just about every VK Mv on yt ever.

That or someones "ripping off" the GazettE. I remeber seeing "Para:noir is a ripoff of the GazettE and Akane wants to sound and look like ruki" LOL.

Many people don't know this but even famous western people are ripping off my favorite japanese band Dir en grey, such as Morgan Freeman

There is such a thing as too much cake.

I can't eat all of this, stop giving it me! stop!! stoopppppp

There is such a thing as too much cake.

I can't eat all of this, stop giving it me! stop!! stoopppppp

Try telling that to someone else's grandmother, who thinks you're too scrawny. "Tres Leches" cake is fucking impossible to eat unless you are held at gunpoint lol.

"A tres leches cake also known as pan tres leches ("three milks bread"), is a sponge cake—in some recipes, a butter cake—soaked in three kinds of milk: evaporated milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream."

I'm not sure if that sounds good or disgusting.

> "HATERS WILL HATE....OO OWNED!!!!!!!!"

> "5 years ago"

> "Dir en grey = Japanese Korn"-meme

Those were the good old days, amirite?

"A tres leches cake also known as pan tres leches ("three milks bread"), is a sponge cake—in some recipes, a butter cake—soaked in three kinds of milk: evaporated milk, condensed milk, and heavy cream."

I'm not sure if that sounds good or disgusting.

Depends on how hungry you are for cake ( I don't really eat cake period). It can be overwhelming. Picture taking a bite of the sweetest, soggiest bread/donut you've ever dunked in milk/chocolate/coffee ever.

I don't understand how people like cheesecake. Stuff makes me gag.

i want fucking MENTHOL STICKS that shit is delicious fuck bro its all good im 19 in two months (meme face)

so basically i spent like 2 or 3 hours in the middle of fucking nowhere yesterday, expecting to find a wildlife park, instead i just found post-soviet depression

imagine how cool it would be if everyone here on Monochrome Heaven finally accepted that all of their faves are just ripping off my favorite japanese band, Dit en grey

Lycaon and the gallo example?

Dir en grey - Mazohyst of Decadence (main riff)  = Kuroyume - Yuri no Hanataba (main riff)

Many people don't know this but even famous western people are ripping off my favorite japanese band Dir en grey, such as Morgan Freeman

proof? fifty shades of Grey?

Compare Dir en grey and LIX. for me.

LIX. stands for ''Lotus (by our favorite japanese band Dir en grey) is Xawesome'', concrete proof yet again that my favorite japanese band Dir en grey are true visionaries and originals and all other visual kei ''musicians'' are just wannabes

As for The Gallo and Lycaon: The Gallo's vocalist is a fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and at some point some of the members from my favorite japanese band Dir en grey have also read that manga.... need i say more?

OO.... OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIX. stands for ''Lotus (by our favorite japanese band Dir en grey) is Xawesome'', concrete proof yet again that my favorite japanese band Dir en grey are true visionaries and originals and all other visual kei ''musicians'' are just wannabes

As for The Gallo and Lycaon: The Gallo's vocalist is a fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and at some point some of the members from my favorite japanese band Dir en grey have also read that manga.... need i say more?

not own as you skipped Lycaon. and im pretty sure he like the power puff girls and not jojo's Bizarre Adventure

..... Xawesome isn't even an actua.... nevermind. 

his name is literally Jojo............

625726b8942417b8de7ee756e44f650a.jpg

cookie_monster_waiting.gifstill no Lycaon..........

Depends on how hungry you are for cake ( I don't really eat cake period). It can be overwhelming. Picture taking a bite of the sweetest, soggiest bread/donut you've ever dunked in milk/chocolate/coffee ever.

I don't understand how people like cheesecake. Stuff makes me gag.

Ehh. In my 20s I started to dislike sweet stuff.. Like for chocolate, I only like dark ass dark chocolate. Like Lindt 80% Dark dark. Pretty sure I would not like that cake. Or I'd like the first bite, and then not be able to eat more of it.

I'm also not a big fan of cheesecake. Too dense, too cream cheesey.

Best cake I ever had was a pineapple upside-down cake that I made. I poured a little rum on it before eating it. So good.