zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

going to on the hunt today and get some pink goodies. Hopefully no more 2 dollars or 5 cause i aint got no money.

It's temporary, don't worry. All of MH "reincarnated really hot people" are pink but it will return to gold after Valentine's Day.

u better return me 2 gold nao o mighty box of doom

A crucifix combined with a pocket knife.. disturbing, yet interessting but nonetheless quite disturbing.

Yay, Conchita Wurst.

I can't help, but I like the shade of the pink. XD"

WHY CANT WE STAY PINK FOREVER???? nooo

if you ask me to rewrite something i'm gonna be more lazy about it.

but the professor probably wants me to write something better so i can't half-ass it either, dammit.

あっ、ピンクになった

Just ran into a good bud of mine from HS who just transferred to my uni.

He's a super awesome person, but he sometimes gets a bit too boisterous for my comfort zone when the conversation

starts to deviate towards anime & manga in public. 

I totally get it, but it gets pretty awkward *screams internally* (esp. considering I'm a total introvert in public.)

Making stop-motion films with kids is so much fun, guys. It takes 3 minutes to tell them how to do it, and for the newxt 2-4 hours they'll do everything by themself. You don't have to do anything beside cleaning up pee because they have so much fun they forget to go to the toilent. <factt, I know.

I made one myself too. It was, in their words, the coolest film they've ever seen. I sent about 3 minutes on it. It made me so proud! (not really, but I did act like I was :D)

going to on the hunt today and get some pink goodies. Hopefully no more 2 dollars or 5 cause i aint got no money.

Fucking wasted 3 dollar, cause bae ass didn't even come today, like tf? Im'a take it a sign to move on, cause money wasted is just a nono. Dont matter cause Queen Key agreed to be my valentine on Wednesday anyway (sorry pho and tetora). 

Got caught in bed with my friend yesterday at home, now I cant have company for a year ugh..

rotfl, i cant

everything does taste better homemade.