zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

mom gave me 60 dollars for Christmas plus that 50 i found on the floor..so i have 150 dollars(i think that's right...i dunno im bad at math) best gift ever ^-^ and it didn't snow...wtf weather!! -.- 

god damm im picky took forever to pick a Hyuna pic for my page

CNodc6kUEAE0arg.jpg:lovely:

Christmas didn't feel like Christmas this year, it was so depressing today. My room is a mess, my emotions are a mess and I couldn't help but sit in my room and cry like a pussy because what I really wanted for Christmas was, you. I didn't want any money, any clothes, ect. I wanted you, so I can finally be happy again, so I could be with you again. God I feel horrible without you, all I can do is cry, I can't stand this feeling of helplessness. Just what did you do to me....

waiting to move into my new place so i can work and then eventually scrap enough money for the imminent deadman revival because the universe is conspiring against me.

chi its between gayzette and deadman--the icons of nagoya kei and the saviors of the world.

what do u chose? exactly.  NO mejibray is not an answer.

Vlad Dracula and Girolamo Riario were bae on s3 of da vinci's demon

hemlock groove's ending was a "perfect" crusher, so its basiclly dexter instead of true blood