zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

tumblr_nwmq89a10l1ujaokoo1_500.png

tumblr_nwmi1nrQfh1sbj7y0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nwmi1nrQfh1sbj7y0o2_250.jpg

tumblr_nwmi1nrQfh1sbj7y0o3_250.jpg

and like that, Mehtoe's day was ruined by Tsuzookew the bandomans, junk swing.

tumblr_nx536eMaOJ1rgxmuto9_250.png

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA.

I spent my entire month's budget at a bar last night and now I only have four euros to my name. Time to go panhandling 

How is that even possible, did you buy like bottles of champagne or something? :D

I just wanna fucking cry right now... fuck this!! and no I'm not okay....✂

It's better out than it, go on and let it out..

How is that even possible, did you buy like bottles of champagne or something? :D

Lolol actually I just spent all the money I had left for this month so it wasn't that much. I went to try out different beers after school and the rest is history

#blackdollUpdate 

LOOK OUT BITCHES Blackdoll has past the fucking test, left the building and asked if bae wanted my number, blackdoll HAS BECOME THAT BAD BITCH WHO AINT SCARED OF SHIT! HOT BITCHES AINT SHIT.

not even phased but the polite cute rejection 

MY MOOD!

The threads on Rikishi's underwear was what I had in mind.  It did make me smirk.

Damn, I hope Orchid will tour sooner or later in my town and so does Witchcraft if these guys ever will release a new record and tour again. Stoner Rock is awesome.

i spend so many hours just staring at a blank word document you don't know how hard it is for me to write papers i've had so many paper assignments already i'm tired of making up new shit all the time

The threads on Rikishi's underwear was what I had in mind.  It did make me smirk.

.......... I see you chose to die today.

DGD concert in 25 Degree weather tonight yay,,,,,,,and snowww....huzzahhhh......

.......... I see you chose to die today.

DGD concert in 25 Degree weather tonight yay,,,,,,,and snowww....huzzahhhh......

If you could find me and kill me , that'd be great. I don't wanna live tbh.