zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Holy hell this sexy yumm yumm is starting to become a problem, everytime i run into bae unexpectedly, it's like my dead heart just got shocked with some pedals, 

So im looking for, Hotness, mean relaxed face, swag, rocks everything you wear including sweats. makes me claw surfaces like a cat, thinks about you like daily (at least 5/7), that presence that shocks my system. And so much for being a harlot, been like 2 months now, and don't really look at non screen people.  Curses (in my dragon ball z budikai tenkaichi 1 fresia voice). 

PS. we both rocking grey together

PSS. glasses have never been hotter

PSSS. I wonder what bae looks like without a hat on 

Edited by blackdoll

Aitsu wa itsumo kusatte ita

aitsu wa itsumo waratte ita

son'na aitsu ni hore teta nda

son'na aitsu o koroshita nda

aitsu wa sore de waratta nda

aitsu wa sore o nozonda nda

son'na aitsu o nikunda nda

son'na aitsu o motometa nda

aitsu wa mō kieta nda~ fucking love DoF's insert memory

I was waiting for the bus today and out of nowhere I felt a hand grabbing my ass. It was one of the old, local drunkards who thought I was a fine female because of my hair - a beautiful manbun, and then he suddenly whisphered something into my air as well. Knowing him he probably invited me home for the night or something. Yeah, it's a nice compliment I thought, even though I could've done without the ass grab. I was a bit uncomfortable to be honest.

I was waiting for the bus today and out of nowhere I felt a hand grabbing my ass. It was one of the old, local drunkards who thought I was a fine female because of my hair - a beautiful manbun, and then he suddenly whisphered something into my air as well. Knowing him he probably invited me home for the night or something. Yeah, it's a nice compliment I thought, even though I could've done without the ass grab. I was a bit uncomfortable to be honest.

You didn't even return the favor? How rude.

My sister got married today. I usually don't care about weddings, but I am happy for my sister and am glad she chose someone that makes her very happy. I wish her and my brother-in-law the best.

Plus, I wore a suit (and drank martinis) and looked fucking awesome, so... today has been quite successful! :D

Mixed feelings about the new Frederic. Doesn't really stand out much compared to their other leading tracks, but I'm hoping it'll grow on me.

Those girls are cute together though.

Omg i just reliesed that bae kinda looks like some who pushes weight threw that tri-state, omg I've found a real bad bitch something like some of Minaj lyrics, President only bangs with at least tri-hybrids, no basics.

Edited by blackdoll

zess's thoughts on last dance

I'll see what I can do.

thats all i can hope for

So I'm just walking along campus when suddenly two cute-as-fuck Korean girls run over and start fangirling over me like I'm their favourite K-Pop star or something. What is life?

So I'm just walking along campus when suddenly two cute-as-fuck Korean girls run over and start fangirling over me like I'm their favourite K-Pop star or something. What is life?

pic of yourself?

But for this thread: Don't try to change your avi when your restricted cause it turns out you cant, and you end up burned with no face at all.

blackdoll without a doll as ava feels strange

<3333333333 right

poor bby

at least i still got you