zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

People are just way too sensitive here

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Now I'm curious too. And if someone doesn't like it that doesn't mean you must delete it!

"I Want your steaming hot pussy blood on my face"

His old sig^

i dont see what was wrong with it

It isn't exactly an inspirational quote by a great philosopher but if you want it in your signature, sure why not

It isn't supossed to be inspirational or anything like that, though. It's just a, in my eyes, funny quote from the slasher film Rocktober Blood. Nothing more, nothing less.

ea96beb3904c728e9cda59a8e3c1d0f0.gif will be learning this move for papi Aferni

Does this make you lose butt fat? :D

i cant tell

It isn't exactly an inspirational quote by a great philosopher but if you want it in your signature, sure why not

Fanmail to my inbox please!

Did you saw Laibach in concert? She's gorgeous in real life. :D

I cant tell you how hard i laughed when i read this rofl

I asked nicely, but I can't tell you how hard everyone shakes their heads and rolls their eyes whenever we have to suffer through your perverted conversations. Please, for the love of God, keep them private.

I can't talk to girls. I see someone I think is cute, and then convince myself not to say anything for fear of their revulsion at me. Confidence -1 every time this happens XD

I asked nicely, but I can't tell you how hard everyone shakes their heads and rolls their eyes whenever we have to suffer through your perverted conversations. Please, for the love of God, keep them private.

Just because of the literal fact that we're not serious, I really don't care lmao. It's an internet forum, I really don't care who rolls their eyes and what ever else.

Just because of the literal fact that we're not serious, I really don't care lmao. It's an internet forum, I really don't care who rolls their eyes and what ever else.

@Lestat is right. Regardless of whether you're serious or not, that's not the kind of conversation we condone on MH. So it's best to just keep that stuff confined to private chats. Yes, we are an internet forum, but we also have rules here.

@Lestat is right. Regardless of whether you're serious or not, that's not the kind of conversation we condone on MH. So it's best to just keep that stuff confined to private chats. Yes, we are an internet forum, but we also have rules here.

Alrighty!

Also, refrain from putting up Private Messages out into the open. It's a 'PM' for a reason. Be considerate.

Noted