zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Guitar geek curiosities part 1:

Why there are no "binary metal" bands in Japanese music? Someone could care and name a few pls in case there are some? :3

*binary metal in guitarspeak: 00000100000110011000001100001000100000 (grab your electric axe and tune it hella low and play along! Like those cool Emmure kids these days...oh wait)

no seriously, at this point "bad metal ideas" should be all the rage in the promised land of Nippon as well!

Did someone say binary metal? :D

Lol, how about cheerios metal then?

More 0s than in your cereal, lol.

Inb4 visualcore will be eventually this after a year or two...

Got caught in a storm while walking today and got fucking soaked Lmao. My phones damaged

Got caught in a storm while walking today and got fucking soaked Lmao. My phones damaged

don't worry papi __________________________________________________________________________________ ok

I've only just starting to Sadie and the opening to Grieving The Dead Soul gets me so pumped! I have no idea why though, there's nothing particularly "wow!" about it...I guess it's just the way the guitar comes in. Nomanomanom.

So physical and mental don't really clash. I've trained my stomach for weeks to shrink by not eating anything till later, and it works because i can tell from not eating that much I'm. but i just have this desire to just eat more (really crazy on some days) that makes me keep going.

but i guess that's what dolls have to live with  

Today I had to clean the boys toilet at school again, but this time it wasn't just a shitload of piss on the floor - this time it was also a fucking pool of piss on top of the toilet lid. So disgusting, man. Eeeeew.

tbh I don't understand people who have sex just to post pictures of it on Tumblr.

I think one possible idea of doing this is further interaction in snapchat (snapcash?) or kik/dating apps? kinda "i'll tell u what u want what u rilly rilly want" #judging tbh, but I followed/follow a couple ppl with occasional nude tmi on their tumblr pages. they're cute.

I truly wonder what makes people so damaged on the inside that they have to distance themselves from new people because they fear that they'll get hurt again. Sadly we're missing out on getting to know a great person because of the people that have impacted them from their past so much that they refuse to open up, even after the longest times. Wish I could get to see more people in their full potential/feelings.