zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

fuck you ... fuck you (in my Ga-in voice)

i love that it's snowing but a cunt much?

Just LOL at anyone who calls themselves an old-school VK fan but doesn't browse the site in Windows 95 mode.

VC1JaOw.jpg

And if you watch PV's in anything other than Realplayer I seriously have to question your legitimacy.

The other day I caught a supposed old-school fan listening to an mp3 using their iPhone. They started sweating and turned the other way once they saw me pop a Malice Mizer tape into an original Sony Walkman and start rewinding.

Totally bogus.

my boo

add guitars and it kinda would have fit on Camera Obscura

In honor of Lycaon's first sexy song, Rouge, I had to change my sigBanner to match. It took a while, but i caught on to the sexyness. It's kinda like lust/temptation. Fucking love those vocal ow ow.

This term "bae" does not bother me. I guess i'm more bothered by the fact that some ppl seem to be annoyed by it's use. Like are you that mad at the world that a term of endearment gets under your skin? lol. It's an expression I've heard being used for the longest, and I've always understood it as a shortened/lazy way of saying "baby". I'm guessing that sometime within the last few years, someone on social media decided to append an acronym to it, effectively making it a "thing". Thus it became a linguistic epidemic of sorts - much like all the reality TV show lingo you see nowadays ("yasss", "shade", "slay").

are you talking to me? you want me dead from a drug overdose? why i oughtta twist your nipples until you say 'uncle'

What if I end up liking it?