zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

FFS 40-50 year old roommate. Please for the love of god, shut your f*cking door, when you take a shower, freaking exhibitionist.... this is not what I signed up for...The bathroom is right ouside my f*cking room. Do I WANT to see you au natural? ffs.......

my door is shut but I can't walk out, or rather.. I can't walk out freely to use the kitchen, living room, the front fucking door. it's inconsiderate. period.

watching american next top model is paying, pics be looking hot af even if my hair is loopy. I go for a will, tyra, or adam pose/look. #Sexless

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/24/nyregion/after-a-deal-british-chocolates-wont-cross-the-pond.html?_r=1

Hershey's is an awful company. Not only does their subpar chocolate taste like spoiled milk, it is crap compared to almost any other of their "sister" brand chocolates. I tend to go to The World Market to get better chocolate, but this? I can vaguely understand if it was a country we are at war with, but England?

That's why I had this when internet was unavailable. That or Oregon Trail. Also MSPaint and create your own Spider-Man Comic game... thing...

092w4NL.png

lol whatever happened to reading a book or going outside. I like pinball though.

lol whatever happened to reading a book or going outside. I like pinball though.

Because I was doing the computer stuff at night time. I can't say much for the others though.

co worker reads a article about angelina jolie upset how she didn't win an award.. then proceeds to trash talk her for 30 minutes how being a high-achiever is equivalent to being princess... thank god my co-worker never went to art school with me.. but really ffs there are better things to 'discuss' bitching for 30 minutes about a normal reaction? to the point of downgrading another??? seriously.. this is why I get along so much better with guys.. its' one thing to complain about her comments. it's antoreh to start criticizing her fashion style, her makeup... etc etc etc. JUST because you don't fuckig like that little f*cking comment jolie said.. suck it up co-workers, your selves....

squirting mimics the same feeling as needing to go pee, making it difficult for ladies to let go without being worried... but for sure it's not the same fluid, so really.. squirting is not pee after all