zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

got7 i can't deny i like them, even if i'd prefer not to. bambam's a uniqe rapper i think because he doesn't get all tough when doing it, he stays cute. on the other hand mark is the manliest rapper i've herd, gets all deep out of nowhere. http://youtu.be/2sAoKmg7qPI?t=3m49s (one after the other).  jr & jb are really nice singers too. they could improve though.

other news: i think rapping is like harsh for k-pop since the stimulation is similar.

People getting all "THIS MC SHOULDN'T BE AN MC" because they don't understand or want to understand the character annoy the hell out of me.

God, my Mother is away for two weeks and the house is a mess. My brother is such a child (at age 26); he and his girlfriend went out last night and apparently ate something when they got home because the remnants of the food were spread over the entire lower floor - the ground, kitchen counter, sofa's, etc. And who has to clean it because they stay in their bed with the pathetic excuse of a hangover? Me, of course. 

Yeah, Kisaki and that damn head tilt.  He always looks the same lol.

In for the head-tilt, though. And I suppose he only always looks the same to people who don't give him much thought. 

To me he always looks gorgeous.

Bc3DdS2.jpg

^ congrats man! it just keeps getting easier and easier from here. last week when I beat it the first time it took us 6 or so hours, this week it only took us a few hours (around 2). next week I fully expect us to beat it in under an hour and a half.

^ We had guys that kept leaving because of other duties so eventually we were with four people at a time, which required us to take shifts in the final stage. Also random people getting teleported to Mars and Venus when we weren't prepared for it :P

I don't get why we didn't crossfire the final boss in the first place because we ended it with only three of his timeshifts whereas previously we would only have him down to half his health after seven or so. Oh well, we'll see how it works out the next time.

talk shit about this, then you go and like that :wan-01::wan-17::wan-06:

Oh I love my family they know so many things about me I didn't know myself :')

teach me guys seems like you know more about myself than I do

*it's hard to show sarcasm thru the internet* v_v

It sure doesn't feel like fall where I'm at. It's 13°C in the morning, and 35°C in the daytime. Fucking blows! I want cold weather IN THE DAY; I miss wearing jackets. :(

And besides, with my school schedule, such a gap between temperatures is FUCKING UNCOOL!!

It sure doesn't feel like fall where I'm at. It's 13°C in the morning, and 35°C in the daytime. Fucking blows! I want cold weather IN THE DAY; I miss wearing jackets. :(

And besides, with my school schedule, such a gap between temperatures is FUCKING UNCOOL!!

Today it was 26°C and yesterday it was 10°C, what is happening? Lol  At night it was so cold I had to turn on the heater.  I know it's going to be a really bad winter.  There are millions of acorns falling on my house and yard, that has never happened before. (Redneck weather forecasting xP)

:wan-24: aint go no imagination.