Spike760

The Official Rant Section

still coughing

i missed kyo in jack in the box 2010 summer

i cant enjoy it because of the laggy connection

i visited p-noys website yeah its cool but it the pics are hard to move

why does accidents, torture, hazing always occur in my country? i hate it when you're dead you cant do anything about it

STUPID BAD NOT THE GOOD BACTERIA AND VIRUS NEEDS TO DIE

Sister banging on my door and screaming at my door like a lunatic for a good 30 minutes and still continuing..I would love to open the door and beat the shit out of her but I can't../ Dealing with people who are mentally unstable is really frustrating..Reasoning does not even exist. "You are damaging my door, please stop. Would you like to watch tv?"

.....Like, in my head I'm saying...STFU I can't even hear my music through my ear buds...ugh god..I'm going to bite through my tongue... Rule of thumb dealing with her.. or any other toddler.. Do not give them attention for their bad behavior..... so fucking hard....

FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!

THE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!!!!!

cnn are there reporters are there but they run away except ABSCBN

ANOTHER F-U-C-K-I-N-G SHIT

the police hostage taker complained why that fuck im demoted im doing anything bad SO IM DOING HOSTAGE TAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FAMILY OF THE POLICE INVOLVED SAID "PUTANG INA - FUCK YOU IN ENGLISH, DONT HARRASS MY RELATIVE HE IS NOT AN ANIMAL PUTANG INA NYO -is fuck all of you x many times"

and its raining very hard.......................................

cnn news worldwide 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=>

woke up like 5x during a 7 hour 'sleep' ...if I should bother calling it that...I feel like shit today.....FU cramps...I feel like knives are in me or something...FU couldn't I skip another monthly? fuck.... ==""""""

We get it, people! You hate Justin Bieber and think he's "gay." WAH WAH WAAAAH. Now please, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Stop obsessing, I'm sick of seeing comments about him everywhere I go.

the media aired the incident in the bus' tv

govt didnt force media blackout

the police pulled the family of rolando mendoza

rolando mendoza became angry and shoot the bus, he made the hostages as a shield

an unknown bullet struck a civilian

the respondents were too slow

7 hostages died + hostage taker

WHO IS TO BLAME?

it didnt happened if:

1. the media didnt broadcast it live

2. the police didnt pull the family of the hostage taker that triggered rolando's anger

3. the civilian is not there

4. police have proper training

why mexicans bashing philippines? i will send manny pacquiao there 8=> 8=>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11069616

TEN THINGS WHY POLICE FAIL

why blaming all the people in a country if it involved dozens?

why are those narrow-minded people still exists and called a nation a monkey when he is a STUPID NO EDUCATIONAL NOT HUMAN IN ATTITUDE?

dont disgrace hongkong and philippines by insulting one another

racism is everywhere 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=>

kill all racists 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=>

kill those narrowminded souls 8=> 8=> 8=>

RESPECT THE DEAD PLEASE

I HATE THIS PIC:

44314_1430689961511_1060728855_31012504_4127509_s.jpg

ELIMINATE RACISM, DISCRIMINATION OF ALL FORMS EQUALITY MUST RULE

you owe me $70 dollars.... been over a month and you're still giving me excuses.. any longer and I'll blacklist you online like no tomorrow...

I make no physical contact with you one time and you don't speak to me for a month. Not one word. Then, you are extremely happy and surprised to see me and even try to hug me. You really think I want to talk to you? Do you really think everything is okay? It is not fucking okay. Stop being childish and playing hard to get. It's fucking ridiculous.

I don't need anyone else to make important decisions for me. I'm more than capable of doing so myself. Also, I would greatly appreciate it if certain people would just keep their bigoted and irrational opinions to themselves and as far, far away from me as possible, thanks. <3

Went to my mediafire account, looking over my files, then saw one with over 10k downloads called more than life, then i was like WTF is this shit? downloaded it, then to my surprised it was a Christian Worship album!!! And no one in my family is christian! So we going hell yeah?

Listening to Haemorrhage and coughing until you vomit. Sick for the third week in a row now and my back and shoulders are getting worse.

Please, just shot me. My life's worse than everyone else's at the moment.