suji

SAN (ex-NEGA, BFN) new band, "ラッコ" (LACK-CO.) has formed

I'm placing a bet that they will disband around march or april 2017

with the announcement of a last release and live final so they can squeeze the last few pennies out of the following they pulled in.

The PV is kind of reminiscent of older VK bands that used to play in places like that. It brings Etcetera and Vidoll with Ningyo to mind, for example.

Interesting voice, I liked it, but the music is more of the same boring monotonous sound.

Edited by seikun

^release is the 17 at 9pm

This sounds good and I actually think this band may last longer than the rest but I guess will see...

The line-up is spectacular seeing as Ivy is present with some of the best so I can only look forward to this...

I AM CONFUSED AND LIKE AROUSED BECAUSE , SATOSHI AND TEN TEN....this seems like a package deal but...IM SCARED BECAUSE IDK IF THEY WILL DISBAND FUCKIN NEXT MONTH...or maybe they'll last long or something idfk

im all for this because TenTen And Satoshi....but where tf is MBHI tho cmon taira you're killing me

It's actually really sad that the only thing I've seen of Tenten is his dick on Tanuki XDDD but every time I decide to check him out (musically speaking) his band disbands so...

Where was Ivy before Moran?

12 hours ago, Komorebi said:

It's actually really sad that the only thing I've seen of Tenten is his dick on Tanuki XDDD but every time I decide to check him out (musically speaking) his band disbands so...

Where was Ivy before Moran?

I felt like I understood Wataru(12012) better after seeing his hog, my hats off to YOU D:

just did

10 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

wait, what?

I need more deets

>a bitch done some unconscious pics of him and she tanuki'd it

>i got referenced there the first time a few years ago and it was SUPER right-there

>so i scoped his hog momentarily, im always on board with the guy