Trombe

己龍(kiryu) new maxi single "月下美人(gekkabijin)" release

i feel like after hyakki yakou they wanted to calm down a bit xD it's like a catchy pop song for them but i know i'll love it when it comes out anyway so 

and the mv looks GORGEOUS 

I'm ready to repeat this shit to my demise

Edit. As long as it's better than Irodori, I still happy. 

They shoot at the same place with Kyousei and Etsu to Utsu. Too bad, from the spot, I can judge that this song is definitely worse than the other two. 

Edited by Spectralion

holy shit that's actually a pretty large audience (at first glance), i still keep being surprised these guys are that big, even tho i like them

it bops

the last one sounds good but irodori surprised me more when it came out 

i hope the b sides sound better than those 5 seconds bc i always like the b sides more than the 'main' song ;-;

I love 参輝 + 武政 since the クララ零式 era !!!!! This single sounds so Good (esp.TYPE C) !!

am i the only one who think that kiryu became so over produced since the single amaterasu??

seriously,if you take singles like aien kien and etsu to utsu or the album kyouka suigetsu,you can enjoy the songs easily

but since amaterasu their songs sounds good,but at the same time its such a mess,sometimes it hurts your ears,so many effects

i really hope to see some changes...

1 hour ago, Kang MarLon said:

am i the only one who think that kiryu became so over produced since the single amaterasu??

seriously,if you take singles like aien kien and etsu to utsu or the album kyouka suigetsu,you can enjoy the songs easily

but since amaterasu their songs sounds good,but at the same time its such a mess,sometimes it hurts your ears,so many effects

i really hope to see some changes...

^

i thought irodori was an improvement with yubikiri/yamu/whatever the name of the last song is- but apparently nope... i'd really like to hear the guitars more, i mean i still love the music but i can only hear mahiro and an insane amount of effects and that makes me kind of "meh" this new single doesn't seem different either :(

On 17/11/2016 at 9:19 PM, firentsu said:

^

i thought irodori was an improvement with yubikiri/yamu/whatever the name of the last song is- but apparently nope... i'd really like to hear the guitars more, i mean i still love the music but i can only hear mahiro and an insane amount of effects and that makes me kind of "meh" this new single doesn't seem different either :(

yes,i agree with you,i've been following their evolution since 2011...till kyoka suigetsu evertything was ok,but from amaterasu on,them has changed their sound quality to something that is hard to "dive in",if you get me.as you said,an amount of effects.them don't need all of this,mitsuki and takemasa are great guitarrists,like you i wish that them could sound clearer,some guitar battles and stuff, and put just some koto or shakuhachi or shamisen slightly to lead the japanese atmosphere.i knew that this single would sound like a "kyousei-irodori" only judging by the new look.

Edited by Kang MarLon