Yutaproid1

DOAK will disband

I really hope Satoshi is brought back into D.I.D. - I love his style of playing and really hope D.I.D could get back on track to be consistent (but they always seem to be on shaky ground).  Nonetheless, while I was not into the demos that much, it is always unfortunate to hear of a group of beloved veteran musicians in the scene calling it quits.

Satoshi.... Please stay.......

Or bring your ass to back D.I.D.

Edited by appl-

14 minutes ago, TheStoic said:

I really hope Satoshi is brought back into D.I.D. - I love his style of playing and really hope D.I.D could get back on track to be consistent (but they always seem to be on shaky ground).  Nonetheless, while I was not into the demos that much, it is always unfortunate to hear of a group of beloved veteran musicians in the scene calling it quits.

Won't happen. Leaving a band without a last live and shady reasons then suddenly popping up in a new one has gotten him enough bad credit among fans and there'd be no way he'd be allowed back into his old position. There's just this Japanese belief that certain things are not okay, like durr hurr hurr honour and loyalty and respect and whatnot. 

I just hope Yuuki and Satoshi will remain active. Maybe even together, with another line up and another concept. 

Edited by Haruto
/ typo

The world of vk and it's ever revolving doors. This is the life and how it is though. This one doesn't surprise me though. It didn't feel like something any of them were taking that seriously.

3 hours ago, nekkichi said:

not even mad about this. 

hated half of their music, hated the name, yuuki and satoshi both can do better.

preaching as usual